I got unbanned but I'm looking to be banned again

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Having been allergic to the peanut my entire life, I'm absolutely disgusted by even the smell of peanuts. The body really has a way of turning you off from something that can kill you.

If that is true then why the fuck can't I stop eating junk food?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm absolutely disgusted by even the smell of peanuts. The body really has a way of turning you off from something
I'm the exact same way with Jack Daniel's but for an entirely different reason. I smell Jack Black and I puke. Might be a reaction to the episode of JD alcohol poisoning I experienced in my errant youth.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I got super sick when i mixed white russians with tequila shots and beer. I really loved white russians too. Now i get a gag reflex when i think of them.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What do you drink then?
dude, I'm a lame ass. i switched to Margaritas after that. sometimes rum and coke. chick drinks. i dont even drink heavy liquor anymore havent had a shot in 15 years. its just a beer once in a while. everyone started drinking this pandemic, but not me.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
dude, I'm a lame ass. i switched to Margaritas after that. sometimes rum and coke. chick drinks. i dont even drink heavy liquor anymore havent had a shot in 15 years. its just a beer once in a while. everyone started drinking this pandemic, but not me.
Sorta the same thing. I drink beer mainly. The wife has those girly liqeurs, like Baileys. My polish friend gave us a traditional cherry liqueur, tastes fine. Hmm, have a crawing for a strawberry daiquiri. It’s true, corona is gay.

nalewka-babuni-polish-cherry-wisniowa-liqueur-50cl.jpg

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sorta the same thing. I drink beer mainly. The wife has those girly liqeurs, like Baileys. My polish friend gave us a traditional cherry liqueur, tastes fine. Hmm, have a crawing for a strawberry daiquiri. It’s true, corona is gay.

nalewka-babuni-polish-cherry-wisniowa-liqueur-50cl.jpg
those all sound super sweet. where i live is heavily hispanic so all the cute spanish and italian girls wanna drink is Margaritas or Cuba Libres (rum and coke). basically when you are out with friends you dont want to be THAT guy who has a fifth of scotch while everyone else is doing the salt and lime thing with their drinks. i wanted to fit in and get laid. that was me in my 20s when i still had fucks to give about such things.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If I stopped drinking every liquor I ever puked from, I couldn't drink anything at all! I'm just not a pussy~ (I kid, I really am!)

That's my superpower (cue Hulk powering up in Avengers), all alcohol tastes like shit to me. I just drink it to get buzzed/drunk, so the fact that I puked something up years ago doesn't bother me. Hell, I've thrown up so many cinnamon flavored drinks (Avalanche, Goldschlager, Fireball, some others I'm forgetting I'm sure) that you'd think I could never eat cinnamon again. Nope, chewing some cinnamon gum right now.

I don't drink beer because it just tastes like shit, and is a shitty alcohol delivery system. 151 is my go-to since it only takes a little to go a long way! (Puked that up in my most monumental drunken experience ever, which I've related somewhere here I'm pretty sure. Involved passing out in a porta-potty :( )

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I find drinking water:drinks in a 1:1 on the day helps on hangovers. And rehydrate with pedialyte the day after as well helps immensely.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If I stopped drinking every liquor I ever puked from, I couldn't drink anything at all! I'm just not a pussy~ (I kid, I really am!)

That's my superpower (cue Hulk powering up in Avengers), all alcohol tastes like shit to me. I just drink it to get buzzed/drunk, so the fact that I puked something up years ago doesn't bother me. Hell, I've thrown up so many cinnamon flavored drinks (Avalanche, Goldschlager, Fireball, some others I'm forgetting I'm sure) that you'd think I could never eat cinnamon again. Nope, chewing some cinnamon gum right now.

I don't drink beer because it just tastes like shit, and is a shitty alcohol delivery system. 151 is my go-to since it only takes a little to go a long way! (Puked that up in my most monumental drunken experience ever, which I've related somewhere here I'm pretty sure. Involved passing out in a porta-potty :( )
when i started drinking, beer did taste like shit, it still does tastes like shit, but that was due to drinking shit beer. get yourself some good german type of beers and you wont be calling it shit anymore. our beer is too watery and tasteless. so you end up pissing it out as you drink it in. when september rolls around i usually stock up on Sam Adams Octoberfest, its a decent take on a Marzen beer they make in Germany. but i also do love me some portugeuse beer as this area does have a lot of portuegese people and bars and thats all they serve. Superbock is not a good representation. gotta get the Sagres which is darker and stronger than most beers you can buy. it has a fuller taste, not as harsh and bitter as a Guinness, but its a happy medium.

start with these and let me know what you think.
Sam-Adams-OctoberFest.jpg

images

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
when i started drinking, beer did taste like shit, it still does tastes like shit, but that was due to drinking shit beer. get yourself some good german type of beers and you wont be calling it shit anymore. our beer is too watery and tasteless. so you end up pissing it out as you drink it in. when september rolls around i usually stock up on Sam Adams Octoberfest, its a decent take on a Marzen beer they make in Germany. but i also do love me some portugeuse beer as this area does have a lot of portuegese people and bars and thats all they serve. Superbock is not a good representation. gotta get the Sagres which is darker and stronger than most beers you can buy. it has a fuller taste, not as harsh and bitter as a Guinness, but its a happy medium.

start with these and let me know what you think.
Sam-Adams-OctoberFest.jpg

images
I appreciate the effort, but trust me, I've had premium beers, and they still all taste like shit to me. I've specifically had that Sam Adams, as well as plenty of other flavors of it, since literally everyone I know seems to think they know exactly the beer that will change my mind. I've recently had Skulpin and one other I forget the name of, one or both of which apparently used to be so restricted that you could only buy one or two 6-packs or some shit. Nope, they all taste like dirt/shit to me. I just don't like fermented hops or barley or whatever the shit they use is. Combined with the fact that I'd much rather have a shot of something stronger and then a gloriously delicious ice cold Coke or similar to rinse the taste out (and then still have 90% of the Coke to enjoy), and I've got no real need for beer. Same with the whole "feeling refreshed" thing of an ice cold beer, like after mowing the lawn or other sweaty activities in the hot sun. I'd rather have an ice cold Coke or water or Gatorade or lemonade or whatever instead, since at that point I'm not looking to get buzzed.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I appreciate the effort, but trust me, I've had premium beers, and they still all taste like shit to me. I've specifically had that Sam Adams, as well as plenty of other flavors of it, since literally everyone I know seems to think they know exactly the beer that will change my mind. I've recently had Skulpin and one other I forget the name of, one or both of which apparently used to be so restricted that you could only buy one or two 6-packs or some shit. Nope, they all taste like dirt/shit to me. I just don't like fermented hops or barley or whatever the shit they use is. Combined with the fact that I'd much rather have a shot of something stronger and then a gloriously delicious ice cold Coke or similar to rinse the taste out (and then still have 90% of the Coke to enjoy), and I've got no real need for beer. Same with the whole "feeling refreshed" thing of an ice cold beer, like after mowing the lawn or other sweaty activities in the hot sun. I'd rather have an ice cold Coke or water or Gatorade or lemonade or whatever instead, since at that point I'm not looking to get buzzed.
No biggie, its not to everyone`s taste, it took me a long time to like beer, i grew up in a family that drank wine at parties so i had a lot of wine, i dont like wine much anymore, though i do like the nostalgia of it. A nice cold glass bottle of Coke is preferable to that. Still, Coke at a party is for kids or recovering alkies. If Coke is all thats being served, then its not a party i want to be at.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No biggie, its not to everyone`s taste, it took me a long time to like beer, i grew up in a family that drank wine at parties so i had a lot of wine, i dont like wine much anymore, though i do like the nostalgia of it. A nice cold glass bottle of Coke is preferable to that. Still, Coke at a party is for kids or recovering alkies. If Coke is all thats being served, then its not a party i want to be at.
How you gonna make rum and Coke without Coke??

And it isn't like I said I just sit there and sip a Coke. I get a shot to go with it. If someone thinks I'm being a pussy, they can bring me another shot so I can prove them wrong (and get a free shot).

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm the exact same way with Jack Daniel's but for an entirely different reason. I smell Jack Black and I puke. Might be a reaction to the episode of JD alcohol poisoning I experienced in my errant youth.
Haven't been able to touch vodka since my early 20s.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How you gonna make rum and Coke without Coke??

And it isn't like I said I just sit there and sip a Coke. I get a shot to go with it. If someone thinks I'm being a pussy, they can bring me another shot so I can prove them wrong (and get a free shot).
you obviously cant, but i'm not in my 20s anymore and i havent had a rum and coke for a really long time. Clinton was still in office. i didnt say you are a pussy, its just not for me if i'm at a party.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gawd damnit, shift is coming up and I wonna drink beer now. Thanks, Obama.

• 1Like