I have a million Soybucks AMA

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Too bad he took all my shit

I guess he thought ahead :/

also, it would be supremely unfunny if he were to use the funds he stole from people to change their titles.

I really hope he does not do something like that.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If you can't use them for hookers and blow it's not really a currency.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I suddenly have a rising urge to tax the Soy-Rich, make them pay Soy-Reperations, and slaughter all the Soy-Kulaks.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I obviously missed a couple episodes because last I checked we could pay to be donor for a year or have lifetime donor status if we donated a little more. Apparently my lifetime status got scrapped and now some weird half dozen currencies are tied to donations. Uh, okay.

• 1Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I obviously missed a couple episodes because last I checked we could pay to be donor for a year or have lifetime donor status if we donated a little more. Apparently my lifetime status got scrapped and now some weird half dozen currencies are tied to donations. Uh, okay.

I thought I was in the Pan'Theon thread for a second

• 1Worf

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I still haven't looked into any of this fucking forum currency shit.

• 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Will you gift me pink postbit? I bought it when I won some of the lotto, but was sad to learn that I couldn’t do it to myself. I had to return it for pennies on the dollar. it was a very demoralizing experience.

No.

So youre the fucker thats been slowly stealing all my shit?

Fuck you!

All you had to do was bank it. BANK IT MOTHERFUCKER!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
How much did you steal from me? I thought we were boys from our Apex days?

We are boys! No one was spared my wrath.

However, I did steal way more times from people I dislike; usually I'd hit everyone twice and then move on....some people got hit 5 and 6 times so they had nothing.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Only from the people (you) that don't care about their shit. If they (you) cared then you would have banked it sometime in the months I waited in between sprees.

I bank every 3-4 days. And no, I don't really care, I have more heaven points, and those are the only points that matter.

epenis++

• 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Keep in mind had we built the FOH prison like I campaigned on, we would have a real deterrent to keep your Soybucks safe. Here we have a self-admitted soy thief and no prison to lock him up in. Just sayin.

• 1Truth!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I mean, LLR just said he was going to start taxing my shit in the bank so now we know what team he plays for.

This gives me an idea for a new item...

latest

Buy this item and you too can pray to the Blessed Exchequer in the hopes of lower taxes and other possible blessings!

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users