I have a million Soybucks AMA

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Keep in mind had we built the FOH prison like I campaigned on, we would have a real deterrent to keep your Soybucks safe. Here we have a self-admitted soy thief and no prison to lock him up in. Just sayin.

Not just a thief, the thief.

And who said it was just Soy?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
We are boys! No one was spared my wrath.

However, I did steal way more times from people I dislike; usually I'd hit everyone twice and then move on....some people got hit 5 and 6 times so they had nothing.
Well I hope you buy the Wife something nice for Christmas!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So at this point is the summary of the soybuck system "You can get a lot by stealing them, potentially pissing lots of people off at you, but then can't turn them in for anything of value enough to offset having a lot of people think you're a cunt" ? Am I reading this right?

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
So at this point is the summary of the soybuck system "You can get a lot by stealing them, potentially pissing lots of people off at you, but then can't turn them in for anything of value enough to offset having a lot of people think you're a cunt" ? Am I reading this right?

Probably, the people that get pissed off never used them or banked them but are angry that they're now gone..... But so many people didn't use them that I stole a million of them and have nothing to spend them on. It is the average personality of this board in a nutshell, mine included.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Probably, the people that get pissed off never used them or banked them but are angry that they're now gone..... But so many people didn't use them that I stole a million of them and have nothing to spend them on. It is the average personality of this board in a nutshell, mine included.
NO U!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
So was this all a fantastic ruse? Now when I check it says OU Ariakas has no soybucks. Is there a calling card left by some soythieves in his now painfully empty soyvault? Like just a single monstrous black dildo stuck to the floor. Who would do that?

Or maybe the initial image was manipulated. There were never any soybucks in his account. This was all just a plot to scare everyone into thinking they had to bank their bucks or become the next victim. I smell a conspiracy. And it smells like Soystreet millionaires and billionaires trying to get rich off of the backs of hardworking Soymericans. That's why the next mod needs to be Bernie Soynders to help fight Soystreet corruption.

Or maybe Soykraine is involved somehow. Ariakas is probably a clearing house for some dirty clean-energy companies receiving aid from the USS. I mean every Soynator has at least one useless offspring on the board of those companies. I wonder which one Ariakas belongs to. But stuff like that doesn't get any attention from the mainstream media. Nothing but radio soylence on that front.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
tenor.gif

Goonsquad Officer
I don't know what any of this is. I just know some times I get a bell saying I got some latinum, which I presumed was Mexican dollars.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I just stick to likes, dislikes, worfs, picards, and let Hodge dictate my title.

I'm still pissed that it's not pink any more. I looked into it. The pink only lasts for a week and you're not allowed to buy it for yourself.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I just stick to likes, dislikes, worfs, picards, and let Hodge dictate my title.

I'm still pissed that it's not pink any more. I looked into it. The pink only lasts for a week and you're not allowed to buy it for yourself.

no, it lasts 6mo and you can do it yourself. The “pink post bit” for a post must be gifted. the “user title style pink” you can do yourself. you just got to buy it with Soybucks then equip it and turn it on.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So was this all a fantastic ruse? Now when I check it says OU Ariakas has no soybucks. Is there a calling card left by some soythieves in his now painfully empty soyvault? Like just a single monstrous black dildo stuck to the floor. Who would do that?

Or maybe the initial image was manipulated. There were never any soybucks in his account. This was all just a plot to scare everyone into thinking they had to bank their bucks or become the next victim. I smell a conspiracy. And it smells like Soystreet millionaires and billionaires trying to get rich off of the backs of hardworking Soymericans. That's why the next mod needs to be Bernie Soynders to help fight Soystreet corruption.

Or maybe Soykraine is involved somehow. Ariakas is probably a clearing house for some dirty clean-energy companies receiving aid from the USS. I mean every Soynator has at least one useless offspring on the board of those companies. I wonder which one Ariakas belongs to. But stuff like that doesn't get any attention from the mainstream media. Nothing but radio soylence on that front.
It says he has none because he banked it. That list only shows what is outside of your bank, which is also the only stuff that can be stolen. He just took it out briefly for the screenshot, then put it right back in so someone wouldn't come and steal it all back. As far as I am aware, there is no way to see how much other people have banked.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Will you put the entire board in the Shaw?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf