I have finally ascended.

pysek

#Repealthe19th.
<Gold Donor>
115d 3h 43m
It has been long. It has been arduous. It has been a nightmare of saying things I don't believe and expressing views I frankly find incoherent. Jews behind all of globohomo, whatever that is? Please. I've seen Schindler's List. That shit is gospel.

Anyway, to the point. I have finally arrived on the most elite, most exclusive and, frankly, (even as a gold member) the only list that fucking matters: NaCl.

Also, I recognize that this isn't about politics but, since I just used the word, now, by definition, it is. Carry on and feel free to add to the pile.

1633970226674.png

Loser Foler

ZAARA STOP CALLING MOM
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It has been long. It has been arduous. It has been a nightmare of saying things I don't believe and expressing views I frankly find incoherent. Jews behind all of globohomo, whatever that is? Please. I've seen Schindler's List. That shit is gospel.

Anyway, to the point. I have finally arrived on the most elite, most exclusive and, frankly, (even as a gold member) the only list that fucking matters: NaCl.

Also, I recognize that this isn't about politics but, since I just used the word, now, by definition, it is. Carry on and feel free to add to the pile.

View attachment 376707
Lmao imagine making a thread about getting on the NaCL list when you’re at the very bottom of it. If you’re not first you’re last (Abraham Lincoln 1823). Im first and it’s the only spot that matters. 🤷‍♂️

Julian The Apostate

Blackwing Lair Raider

View attachment 376707
I don’t understand, did you just do for free what Putin pays good money for?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: pysek

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

View attachment 376707
what is NaCL?