I have finally ascended.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
It has been long. It has been arduous. It has been a nightmare of saying things I don't believe and expressing views I frankly find incoherent. Jews behind all of globohomo, whatever that is? Please. I've seen Schindler's List. That shit is gospel.

Anyway, to the point. I have finally arrived on the most elite, most exclusive and, frankly, (even as a gold member) the only list that fucking matters: NaCl.

Also, I recognize that this isn't about politics but, since I just used the word, now, by definition, it is. Carry on and feel free to add to the pile.

1633970226674.png

• 8Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
This thread seems pretty fucking gay bro.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It has been long. It has been arduous. It has been a nightmare of saying things I don't believe and expressing views I frankly find incoherent. Jews behind all of globohomo, whatever that is? Please. I've seen Schindler's List. That shit is gospel.

Anyway, to the point. I have finally arrived on the most elite, most exclusive and, frankly, (even as a gold member) the only list that fucking matters: NaCl.

Also, I recognize that this isn't about politics but, since I just used the word, now, by definition, it is. Carry on and feel free to add to the pile.

View attachment 376707
Lmao imagine making a thread about getting on the NaCL list when you’re at the very bottom of it. If you’re not first you’re last (Abraham Lincoln 1823). Im first and it’s the only spot that matters. 🤷‍♂️

• 1Picard
  • 1Potato
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I believe an IBTR is in order here.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
The elites don’t want you to know this but the salts outside are free, you can take them home.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider

View attachment 376707
I don’t understand, did you just do for free what Putin pays good money for?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

View attachment 376707
what is NaCL?

• 1Slow
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users