<Banned>
tumblr_n12aodOhaQ1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

• 7Like
  • 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Well, you've got 3 more balls than this guy, now.

Man gored in the testicles during Spanish town’s historic bull run

Provoked by another man, the bull is seen charging at the victim, who tries to jump over a fence but gets his leg tangled and is left with his nether regions exposed.

As he tries to free himself, the beast charges and strikes him several times in his privates as several people try to distract the animal during the event in the town of Cuellar, about 75 miles north of Madrid.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can I get this where I squeeze my dick and my balls get bigger instead? Asking for a friend.

• 7Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you keep pumping it eventually gets to a point where you make no change. The ballons get to their limit and its too hard to push more. Unless you had tools

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Back in high school days I had a friend with three actual testicles. We believe they were all functioning as a few of his girlfriends attested to mighty loads.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Back in high school days I had a friend with three actual testicles. We believe they were all functioning as a few of his girlfriends attested to mighty loads.
Did you guys try to squeeze the middle one? Maybe it did something cool.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Did you guys try to squeeze the middle one? Maybe it did something cool.

He did. It didn’t honk or anything cool like that. It was smaller than the other two normal sized ones.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i knew a dude who had a hernia that was protruding into his scrotum, making it look like he had a third nut (he says). he didn't get it treated for years and years because he didn't think he could afford it, so apparently it got pretty big...

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Larry Flynt was equipped with this apparatus later in life I believe.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Everyone knows pee is stored in the balls

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
i knew a dude who had a hernia that was protruding into his scrotum, making it look like he had a third nut (he says). he didn't get it treated for years and years because he didn't think he could afford it, so apparently it got pretty big...

The inguinal canal is how the testes descend into the scrotum during gestation and connect the spermatic cord to the prostate. If the inguinal opening is strained or weakened, the intestines can spill into the canal and into the lower abdomen or scrotum.

en3292215.jpg

NSFW (extremely large inguinal hernia):

nejmicm1208699_f1.jpeg

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users