I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
voted, though i must say i did it very begrudgingly considered the terrible quality of those tits. we get your friends band to open for hawthorne heights, and you give us a pair of tits that even a starving Ethiopian boy wouldn"t suck on.

moving forward i say we amend rules to say they must belong to something half way bangable and not have nipples in excess of 6 inches in diameter.
I bang the lady behind those tits quite regularly.

Thank you for your votes guys, keep them coming. I"m very appreciative.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Voted, will vote again when I get home tonight.

Poor Ultimate Failure still at 0 :(

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ser Kegkilla said:
voted, though i must say i did it very begrudgingly considered the terrible quality of those tits. we get your friends band to open for hawthorne heights, and you give us a pair of tits that even a starving Ethiopian boy wouldn"t suck on.

moving forward i say we amend rules to say they must belong to something half way bangable and not have nipples in excess of 6 inches in diameter.
Only if you can find the correct name of the anatomy you"re complaining about. Some of us very much like 6 inch "nipples". Some floppiness ain"t bad either.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Ser Kegkilla said:

6 inch nipples...

Really...

/facepalm

McShrimp_foh

shitlord
Dalien said:
Voted, will vote again when I get home tonight.

Poor Ultimate Failure still at 0
I think when I get home I"m going to throw Ultimate Failure a pity vote.

Then log on to some unsecured wifi"s and vote more for the contest.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
mbix59 said:
I bang the lady behind those tits quite regularly.

Thank you for your votes guys, keep them coming. I"m very appreciative.
We need a full body shot too just to see.

And really Keg.. 6" nipples.. really?

Menoman_foh

shitlord
McShrimp said:
Then log on to some unsecured wifi"s and vote more for the contest.
The nice thing about Chrome is Chrome incognito - which allows you to vote as much as you want to, by simply exitting and reopening another incognito window.

edit: oh also I voted of course.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
You can vote once per day.

Is there a url that gets hit to cast a vote?