I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
You can vote once per day.

Is there a url that gets hit to cast a vote?
It seems to be a wordpress plugin, so it"s probably going to be hitting a script that writes a value to the database based on selection. Not sure exactly what you"re going for here.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Tyen said:
You can vote once per day.

Is there a url that gets hit to cast a vote?
Looks to be something like this: http://www.kbear.fm/wp-content/plugins/wp-polls/wp-polls.php?vote=true&poll_id=2&poll_2=13

Roddsgto

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the pic, it is nice to see some real natural and clean tits from time to time. It helps us remember that not every tit looks like those Wolfen offers up.
Having been to the Sturgis rally and camped at the Buffalo Chip a few years back I can say that it would not be recomended for many trolls with tender eyes.

edit: also I voted.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Until people have posted/shared tits of their own then you have very little justification to complain/bitch/be snarky.
I"ve posted tits of my own which were deemed A++ may I complain/bitch/be snarky now?

Zeste_foh

shitlord
FoH Titcon Voting System (FTVS): Be careful how you wield it, for sometimes the power is too great and disqualifies people with too many votes.

You need to know your limits with FTVS.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Seths said:
I"ve posted tits of my own which were deemed A++ may I complain/bitch/be snarky now?
Real Tits that belonged to a wife/girlfriend or friend with FoH on them?

If so then yes, you may.

Drakone_foh

shitlord
Going to hold off on voting unless they are needed. Wouldn"t want his friend"s band to be disqualified and I didn"t see a date/time for when voting ends.

Nalg_foh

shitlord
Voted. Sitting at 65% right now. Next closest is 15%. Your display of tits appear to have won your friends a gig.