I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I voted

Gutter & The Onslaught (87%, 4,271 Votes)
Seven Feet Below (9%, 466 Votes)
Auburn Hills (2%, 119 Votes)
Trailer Park Millionaires (0%, 24 Votes)
Shades of Interpretation (0%, 17 Votes)
Ground Zero (0%, 16 Votes)
Burn The Gallows (0%, 12 Votes)
Ultimate Failure (0%, 3 Votes)
Dr. Suess is Dead (0%, 2 Votes)
Scratch (0%, 1 Votes)
The Hellfire Club (0%, 1 Votes)
Cities of Desolation (2%, 0 Votes)

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
It was cool when ya"ll were voting, not so cool now that this can of worms has been opened.

Still a cool community, but I"m about ready to blank out every one of my posts, this isn"t doing anybody any good.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Golt said:
It"s just community outreach and hype! They don"t understand
Community outreach is correct.

They don"t need to know where or how.

Just that the audience poops in their mouth.

I made a graph, it"s the "alibi."

(i didn"t include any references to here, but it"s the traffic from this thread.)

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I love the "49 likes of fb" comment ... like that is the measure of all things. The internet begins and ends on fb!!!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"they went from 700-5,000 in 1 and half hours!!!! What is this bs!"

Tremendous.

Dis

Confirmed Male
mbix59 said:
It was cool when ya"ll were voting, not so cool now that this can of worms has been opened.

Still a cool community, but I"m about ready to blank out every one of my posts, this isn"t doing anybody any good.
I would not worry about it. Anyone that has a contest on the internet should expect shenanigans. It works both ways to, they can pull shenanigans just as easy as your pulling votes with tit payment. Anyone who puts it the internet to vote in something should expect friends to get other friends to vote, and therefor should honor the results.

Edit: @Etoille maybe, as said before, I type too fast for my own good sometimes. Corrected the thought for you.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Good shit Tyen!

Oh and in case any of you were curious as to what you actually voted for (spoilered for crawlers - following Tyen"s lead). I love the name of the song!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pBGELLZNUGw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pBGELLZNUGw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>