I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Dis

Confirmed Male
mbix59 said:
Alright, I can laugh a bit now. Photoshop for sure.
Hey link there FB page, would be a trip if we could get a bunch of folks to like their facebook page. Surely would be a complete W T F moment for the other bands.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dis said:
Hey link there FB page, would be a trip if we could get a bunch of folks to like their facebook page. Surely would be a complete W T F moment for the other bands.
WTF how do they go from 69 FB likes to 718 in a hour and a half?!

wtf lol

this a whole new level of fuckery.

does this mean that higher levels of titcon will be necessary in the future to get this type of tyen response?

edit - oh what the hell these guys are screwed.

Tyen - you might want to point out that one of their fans is trying to "cheat" - they"re the cheaters.

Fan: "When I go to the site it just shows how many votes everyone has, I don"t see a spot to vote. if I can figure it out I have several computers I can use!

The other guys: "I think it will only let you vote once permodemyou are using. Thanks a ton for voting though! And keep voting!!! "

Skaggs_foh

shitlord
Maybe, but it definitely wasn"t my intention.

Gutter is a fixture anyway, the rest of them will graduate high school and go to college. The older guys are probably laughing.

Believe_foh

shitlord
opiate82 said:
So are your friends going to be pissed that like all the local bands involved in this contest are going to hate them now?
I don"t think you"re missing out on much by having these little faggots hate you...