I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Golt_sl

shitlord
You"d think they would organize their own band members to at least vote, lol. I think FoH also makes up for 100% of UF"s votes as well.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
ultimate failure is fuckin sweet, they don"t even bother with bullshit like facebook and myspace cause they"re too fuckin busy rockin shit 24/7

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Voted for UF. Tell your dickhole buddy Blake he"s a cockmaster for me. Thanks.

Regime_foh

shitlord
Here"s to returning from vacation to find UF dominating both 7 cocks under and Gutter and the White Knights.

Someone get Blake a Sansa tshirt for ruining a good thing - edit

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still waiting for the updated whining. "UF doesn"t even have a FB page no likes but 600+ votes wtf???"

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Voted for UF now. This thread was some good laughs.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
ultimate failure is fuckin sweet, they don"t even bother with bullshit like facebook and myspace cause they"re too fuckin busy rockin shit 24/7
Voted while laughing to Ser Kegkilla"s wit.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Can anyone use The Database to find some sort of website/myspace/bandcamp/facebook for this band?

I"m starting to think they don"t exist.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think we fulfilled our titcontract to gutter , the fact they are a bunch of pussy asses who turned on us, releases us from said contract. IMO they are one step above the 7fags and dont deserve to win either. ultimate failure for the win!

Fawy_foh

shitlord
UF got all their votes in less than 24hrs, so it would be easy to make them 1st. I"m still game to honor the contract. OP should have final say.