I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Huuwap said:
There are 5 bands on there that I"ve never heard of, and 3 of the legit bands I can only confirm because they bitched or solicited votes elsewhere.
I bet you never expected how this is heading when you made this thread eh?

Golt_sl

shitlord
Such a strange and awesome turn of events.

Also what"s with the guy writing "thanks jade" every post, is this like -aamina level shit?

Dis

Confirmed Male
Huuwap said:
Not in the fucking least.
Yeah, I gotta ask. Were you not pissed about your friend outing not only you, but your wife like that. Fuck me, I would want to beat someone"s ass for that, making it worse that is was a bud you were trying to help out.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I dunno, I feel like only 7 Feet Below have the sex appeal and lead vocals required to make a true internet star. They should really be shared with the world.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Leadaas said:
I dunno, I feel like only 7 Feet Below have the sex appeal and lead vocals required to make a true internet star. They should really be shared with the world.
Anytime you can have the younger version of The Sherminator and the fat kid from Hot Tub Time Machine in your band...the women swoon.

Don Won_foh

shitlord
Wow, can"t believe I missed this thread.

Even with it involving a radio station in my locality (yes, I live in Idaho). One of my good friends plays drums for Shades of Interpretation, one of the bands listed in the contest. Can"t believe someone brought the contest to FoH for votes.

Edited because I"m smart.

jake_craner_foh

shitlord
Don Won said:
Wow, can"t believe I missed this thread.

Even with it involving a radio station in my locality (yes, I live in Idaho). One of my good friends plays drums for Shades of Interpretation, one of the bands listed in the contest. Can"t believe someone brought the contest to FoH for votes.

Edited because I"m smart.
FoH is full of Idaho lurkers

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Blazin said:
So who wants to put the time in for a youtube music video by ultimate failure?
I recorded a (really short) song real quick, but can"t attach the file here for someone to do something with.