I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

xKALECx_foh

shitlord
My wife thinks something is wrong with me. I"ve been laughing to the point of tears for 30 minutes now. Can someone tag Mille"s pic to 4 locals only so it shows on their site?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Malakriss said:
My only question is, when do we take this to the next level?
As funny as it might be, I don"t think everyone road tripping to Idaho for the show would really be worth it...

bofa_sl

shitlord
Malakriss said:
My only question is, when do we take this to the next level?
next level!?!?! music videos, audio recordings?!??! haha I can"t wait to see what the next level brings

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Merrith said:
As funny as it might be, I don"t think everyone road tripping to Idaho for the show would really be worth it...
With UF shirts on supporting the band!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
PigBenis said:
With UF shirts on supporting the band!
Now if it was done...up there for greatest troll ever.

OR...send an actual fake band UF to play the show. Imagine how many internet contests they could win...

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Djaypally said:
Did they block posting on 4 Locals now?
They are blocking people from posting negative things on their facebook page.

So if you say something negative, they will block you from commenting.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
A while back I had a project of mine going to create the largest fake network of people in existence on facebook. I figure if I made enough fb accounts, friended each other and with a little creativity I could almost make these people real. Think of the social implications that could come from this. I could be 1000++ different people.

It was a lot of work so I never finished it. It would come in handy right now .

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Tyen said:
They are blocking people from posting negative things on their facebook page.

So if you say something negative, they will block you from commenting.
I have the Ultimate Failure fanpage and I"m blocked. Fuckers.

bofa_sl

shitlord
I cant comment or like as of right now. I saw they deleted your comment, I called them out via comment for deleting your comment, they then deleted my comment and put yours back up...

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Foler said:
A while back I had a project of mine going to create the largest fake network of people in existence on facebook. I figure if I made enough fb accounts, friended each other and with a little creativity I could almost make these people real. Think of the social implications that could come from this. I could be 1000++ different people.

It was a lot of work so I never finished it. It would come in handy right now .
Foler. Tell me the truth....

... Are you Shelly?

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
We totally have to do a video, and then try to social media this thing as far as possible. Youtube channel, stuff like that.