I suck with people and need advice

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
keep 2-3 feet as personal space zone.

don't engage with females unless provoked.

keep your eyes to yourself.

remain meth virgin for life.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
You should stop posting in the NFL thread. That way if she reads this board, she won't know that you're a bandwagoning Pats fag who doesn't know dick about sports.

That should increase your chances slightly.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
its true. risky to mix work and dating. VERY rarely works.

This is such an over-used cliche. I know of at least a dozen marriages that resulted from intercompany romances, and less than half of them ended in bitter divorces - IE about the same rate as normal relationships. Definitely more common than "very rarely" for them to succeed.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
fallout from your relationship may be high in workplaces but this is restaurant business.

these bitches are hoping for a payout--Not zombiehawk.

Not enough information given to be accurately helpful, but I'll try.

A) How old are you? I'm assuming by the posts you've made and the initial query that you are 12. But, it's likely you're in the USA, so you're at least 16.
B) Since it's a restaurant, it really doesn't matter if you get fired or it gets awkward, or you quit, or she quits. There are likely dozens of opportunities for people sad enough to do this work.
C) ALSO Since it's a restaurant, there's a 98.7% chance she likes the Ganga. Smoke a bowl with her. That loosens up morals WAY faster than booze.
D) How much hotter is this chick than you? I'm assuming you're in the 3-4 zone, whereas depending on the skeevery of your hiring manager she could be an 8-9. IF there's a huge disparity, you best march your ass back to the friendzone.
E) If you're truly as socially awkward as you say, and seem...I think prostitution may be your only hope. Well, unless there's a mental hospital nearby. you could get a job there and screw a squishy face resident from time to time.
F) --the serous part-- There's literally NO reason not to ask the girl out if you want to. The ways and means don't matter. Man up, and toss a line her way. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I need to see a picture of her to give an adequate answer

• 2Like
  • 1Brony

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is such an over-used cliche. I know of at least a dozen marriages that resulted from intercompany romances, and less than half of them ended in bitter divorces - IE about the same rate as normal relationships. Definitely more common than "very rarely" for them to succeed.

You seem to misunderstand the point of the advice. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the viability of the relationship. It has to do with the fact that if there's a messy breakup, at least one of you is going to need a new job. Doesn't even have to be a messy breakup. It could be simple jealousy or love triangles, because if you two are the types who fall in love at work, you're likely to fall in love with other cow-orkers too. The relationship could also prevent one of you from being promoted if it would put you in a position of authority over the other one.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I've seen so many of these end up badly. Hell, our operations manager fucked a secretary and now he doesn't even go on that floor of the building.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
its a restaurant, everyone should be a borderline alcoholic.

if they havent invited you out to drink than you in beta land my dude

• 1Brony
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This sounds like a case of the naked man. Just show up to work naked and see if there is any chemistry.

• 1Brony
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Not enough information given to be accurately helpful, but I'll try.

A) How old are you? I'm assuming by the posts you've made and the initial query that you are 12. But, it's likely you're in the USA, so you're at least 16.
B) Since it's a restaurant, it really doesn't matter if you get fired or it gets awkward, or you quit, or she quits. There are likely dozens of opportunities for people sad enough to do this work.
C) ALSO Since it's a restaurant, there's a 98.7% chance she likes the Ganga. Smoke a bowl with her. That loosens up morals WAY faster than booze.
D) How much hotter is this chick than you? I'm assuming you're in the 3-4 zone, whereas depending on the skeevery of your hiring manager she could be an 8-9. IF there's a huge disparity, you best march your ass back to the friendzone.
E) If you're truly as socially awkward as you say, and seem...I think prostitution may be your only hope. Well, unless there's a mental hospital nearby. you could get a job there and screw a squishy face resident from time to time.
F) --the serous part-- There's literally NO reason not to ask the girl out if you want to. The ways and means don't matter. Man up, and toss a line her way. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

You should stop posting in the NFL thread. That way if she reads this board, she won't know that you're a bandwagoning Pats fag who doesn't know dick about sports.

That should increase your chances slightly.

These are the best advice so far. Except for fucking F) but we'll cut Mikey some slack. Also, for the people saying these jobs are a dime a dozen, I disagree. Many of them could require drug tests and how many of those do your think Methhawk is going to pass? It's been a while since I've applied to one so I could be a bit off on my info, though.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Taco bell requires a drug test? That would shock me. I've never worked in fast food, but I've dealt with the employees often enough. Not even tryin to be an ass. I think it's good that felons and addicts have job opportunities, even if they are going to be working right next to 16 year olds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Just because I eat taco bell doesn't mean I work there, god damnit!

It's a convenient stand in until you tell us the correct place. Working the line means you cook, or are you serving the food at luby's?

Seconded. You need to take some pics on the DL and upload them for FOH to judge. Until then this court cannot come to a consensus.

Thirded. I know you think we're just perving but .... well OK it's a little bit of that, I won't lie. But it's more than that. How she looks goes a long way towards deciding how you approach a girl.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
It is really simple...

Have a friend pass her a note saying, "Will you go out with me?" Include a Yes and a No checkbox.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
dPzl2L5.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf