I think Im going to like this place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
GiCHJtN.gif
Much better. Mine was a shit gif for a shit thread.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is destined for a great place.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I think the only way we can truly reach the potential of this thread is to move it into screenshots where she can get the attention she so richly deserves.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Been lurking here for 2 weeks reading most of the threads going back to May 2016. I'm still looking for the more hardcore threads around here.

Any of you Off-Topic posters members of Bastard Factory message board?

Bastard Factory

Anyways, they just opened last week and looking for more core posters to get in at ground level.

I invite U all!

Do you happen to know where to buy krono or any other bullshit?

• 3Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Even that doesn't prove it anymore.

You're right. I forgot that the world, in just the last three years or so, has slipped into some dystopian alternate reality with gender neutral bathrooms and made up pronouns. Sharona will need to supply a picture of her hands along with her tits now.

• 3Worf

Sharona

<Banned>
"tits or gtfo" - gshurik.
"Post tits". - Zaara

U can pay me!

Tell you both what, you write and TRY TO FIT Sharona on your penis and shoot me a PM. I'll give U Ur show Mr. Man~

Anywhooo, I like reading your personal profiles here!! I'm still not sure wat this site is about but...I am 24, I trying to work and pay my bills. I read a lot. I once was given a mushroom cap thingy with peanut butter on it and I got lost in the palm springs desert for 6 hours and then never came out of the family pool once I was rescued. I am trying to learn Italian. I'm serious i even hired a tutor. I kinda hate reality TV. I'm a horny bitch, I say whatever and whenever. I've been to county jail twice in the last 14 months. I dislike 90% of the men in the world and 99% of the women in the world.

My dislikes outweigh my likes so I won't spend time telling you any of them. I enjoy sex probably too much. Im not into girls. I LOVE TO BE A BITCH so if you offend easily I suggest you don't even speak to me.

Looking forward to being the new forum moderator starting this Saturday @ 3 pm. TY!

Hugs,
Sharona

• 2EyeRoll
  • 2Bullshit
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 9 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
"Post tits". - Zaara

U can pay me!

Tell you both what, you write and TRY TO FIT Sharona on your penis and shoot me a PM. I'll give U Ur show Mr. Man~

Anywhooo, I like reading your personal profiles here!! I'm still not sure wat this site is about but...I am 24, I trying to work and pay my bills. I read a lot. I once was given a mushroom cap thingy with peanut butter on it and I got lost in the palm springs desert for 6 hours and then never came out of the family pool once I was rescued. I am trying to learn Italian. I'm serious i even hired a tutor. I kinda hate reality TV. I'm a horny bitch, I say whatever and whenever. I've been to county jail twice in the last 14 months. I dislike 90% of the men in the world and 99% of the women in the world.

My dislikes outweigh my likes so I won't spend time telling you any of them. I enjoy sex probably too much. Im not into girls. I LOVE TO BE A BITCH so if you offend easily I suggest you don't even speak to me.

Looking forward to being the new forum moderator starting this Saturday @ 3 pm. TY!

Hugs,
Sharona

Horny bitch that likes to also bitch? Honestly it sounds like you'll fit right in, but you still need to show your tits. You don't get to see dick pics-- this isn't a democracy, this is the patriarchy. Dick pics are at our sister site Fires of Feminism.

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 10 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
"Post tits". - Zaara

U can pay me!

Hugs,
Sharona

tits or gtfo.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Fucking '05er.
"Post tits". - Zaara

U can pay me!

Hugs,
Sharona
GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
"Post tits". - Zaara

U can pay me!

Hugs,
Sharona

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.