I was told that I would be banned if I continued to get other people to post for me

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking about this, and I wonder if there's some sort of novel compromise that can be arranged. Everyone by default has fedor on ignore, and he can freely post everywhere.

If you quote him, its always blank. Then there can be foh lite for all the crybaby fags who can't handle him. Mods are required to have fedor unignored as punishment for being mods.

Sterling

El Presidente
Not everything he asked people to post was inappropriate. Some of it was movie trailers and other normal shit.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Maximum butthurt. And just so we're clear, what you think means nothing to anybody - leading off with that doesn't help your case of not looking like a massive faggot. And thanks for the heads up Alasliasolonik Alasliasolonik , looking forward to you demonstrating to me how you eat paint chips next.
15+ years of a person doing stupid shit.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maximum butthurt. And just so we're clear, what you think means nothing to anybody - leading off with that doesn't help your case of not looking like a massive faggot. And thanks for the heads up Alasliasolonik Alasliasolonik , looking forward to you demonstrating to me how you eat paint chips next.

Fedor Fedor isn't going to fuck you

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean, actually, he might... He's a weird dude. But that doesn't fit the meme.

• 5Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I despise that this happened to fedor. But it's been years in the making. This wasn't some knee jerk thing.

If I could push a button to unban fedor i'd push it without hesitation. But I do understand why he was finally deemed more trouble than he was worth. Thing is, he was never any trouble to me, so his value would have had to be negative for me to agree with that reasoning. I found his value positive, so I don't.

• 1Garbage

iannis

Musty Nester
And part of that positive value came in the fact that he just ignored rules that he didn't like. He never complained about his ban. He only complained about being censored, and even that took months for him to finally admit that no one was going to undo it. It wasn't just a phase the mods were going through. It was a decision.

RIP in peace, sweet prince. To fight the good fight is as meaningful as to win it.

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
RIP in peace

fav-scene-gif-downsized_large.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Not everything he asked people to post was inappropriate. Some of it was movie trailers and other normal shit.
The fact that he was having people post shit for him in threads he didn't have access to was the problem.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Said it before and I'll say it again. Fedor Fedor was my fave poster for years.
After reading through all the things during "The Reeeplacements", applying the ban was the right thing to do.
Fuckin sucks but it is what it is.
Have a good sleep, gentle prince.
I'll always remember you as the poster who boldly brought his love of muscles, penises, tits and vag, usually all on the same chimera, to the beloved FSR.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The fact that he was having people post shit for him in threads he didn't have access to was the problem.

Why was that a problem? The stuff people were posting for him didn't violate any rules and from what I saw seemed to always be topical and relevant. Look at what other people in his position have done. They would summon people to their shaw thread to talk about things. THAT is disruptive bullshit. What he was doing was much better. I've also seen shawed people post in shaw threads asking for things to be posted in the general forum and that was never a problem. But Fedor? No no no, that can't be allowed. Things had settled out to something that worked for everyone. He was in custody where no one could get hurt. What they did was the equivalent of hollering STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING while pulling him out of the car and kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Why was that a problem? The stuff people were posting for him didn't violate any rules and from what I saw seemed to always be topical and relevant. Look at what other people in his position have done. They would summon people to their shaw thread to talk about things. THAT is disruptive bullshit. What he was doing was much better. I've also seen shawed people post in shaw threads asking for things to be posted in the general forum and that was never a problem. But Fedor? No no no, that can't be allowed. Things had settled out to something that worked for everyone. He was in custody where no one could get hurt. What they did was the equivalent of hollering STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING while pulling him out of the car and kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes.
Circumnavigating does no one any good on the internet.

• 1Garbage

joz123

Potato del Grande
Only a flat earther would think circumnavigating was bad.

He improvised and adapted.
Making people post for you in threads you aren't allowed to post in isn't improvising, it's evading thread bans. Don't know why that is such a hard concept for you to understand.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1SJW
Status
Not open for further replies.