If u could be 1 dinosuar, what woudl it be?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No love for the mother fucking triceratops? I'd be spearing motherfuckers all over the place. And then scraping their corpses off on trees.

From a pure survival perspective, maybe an ankylosaurus, which is kind of like a turtle-lizard with spikes all around the shell and a huge fucking mace for a tail. That's probably one of the least likely to get eaten by something else I'd imagine.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dinosaurs_Lasers.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
At first, I mistakenly read this thread as "If you could be 1 dumar, what woudl it be?"

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Ahh, the elusive Penissauraus Rex. P-Rex is difficult to study, as you know, having no bones.

What we do know, is that P-Rex would lie in-wait, flaccid, if you will, until prey came near. Sensing any warm, moist meat, he would engorge his body with blood becoming fearful and veiny. As it's prey waited patiently (this we have yet to determine...why?) with it's mouth open until the P-Rex mounted it's assault. Ultimately, this would cause the P-Rex to eject ropy strands of protein over it's still waiting victim.

Unfortunately for P-Rex, the only sustainable food source was Clittasaurus Rex, which would remain hidden in thick underbrush until the 1980's.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Ahh, the elusive Penissauraus Rex. P-Rex is difficult to study, as you know, having no bones.

What we do know, is that P-Rex would lie in-wait, flaccid, if you will, until prey came near. Sensing any warm, moist meat, he would engorge his body with blood becoming fearful and veiny. As it's prey waited patiently (this we have yet to determine...why?) with it's mouth open until the P-Rex mounted it's assault. Ultimately, this would cause the P-Rex to eject ropy strands of protein over it's still waiting victim.

Unfortunately for P-Rex, the only sustainable food source was Clittasaurus Rex, which would remain hidden in thick underbrush until the 1980's.