If you HAD to be born in any other country

Column_sl

shitlord
I've traveled all over Europe multiple times.
I would want to be born in Switzerland more specifically Z?rich.

Not only would I live in an amazing city, my parents would have a high probability of being extremely rich, and I would get that great condescending accent they have when they speak English.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Canada, so i could emigrate to the US, ASAP. you whities could get away with being nearly anywhere, us other races, don't have the option.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The land of France.

Apparently, the ladies wear no pants.

Szlia

I would want prosperity + security + good weather all year round. A difficult combo to find... Southern Japan / Okinawa or Taiwan maybe... but don't the last two have the monsoon? It's tough...

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Born rich (as in multi millionaire with no chance of losing everything) I'd probably go US.

However, if you are not that well of, I'd stick to any of the Nordic countries. I'm Norwegian, so Sweden. Fairly similar to us, but cheaper prices, and easy to get a job in Norway for them (pay is better here). Hard to beat our welfare system (until we run out of oil).

Column_sl

shitlord
I would want prosperity + security + good weather all year round. A difficult combo to find... Southern Japan / Okinawa or Taiwan maybe... but don't the last two have the monsoon? It's tough...
Asia/Japan is the worst way to go. You either going to be fucking poor ,and sold into slavery. Or work your ass off for the rest of your life till you crumple, and die.

Those fuckers in Japan are so screwed up in the head they don't even want to have sex anymore.

Desmas_sl

shitlord
'Murica.
Nuff said

Hated my many.
Jealous by all.

We are teh champions... Of the world<Enter guitar solo>

I don't need a visa to travel anywhere. I just stick out my wang at immigration and welcome to <insert country name>

Edit: place i would like to retire to is nicaragua. I lived there 5 years of my life and oh my god.... A sugar daddy's paradise

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
mexico

run jump or swim across the border and free shit for life , drive drunk no insurance , pillage , plunder and surprise butt sex with college girls and eric holder will set you free , basically a viking with a sombrero and cerveza
Winner! /thread

Fruit_sl

shitlord
Zimbabwe, there is something appealing to the concept of being a Rhodesian nationalist. If that doesn't work I could always try to be an African warlord in the neighboring countries as well, but I feel I'm too white for that shit.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Some of the oil rich gulf states have it pretty cruisey, they haven't been mentioned all thread . . . because that would mean wanting to be a sand negger.

For me, many countries are appealing, but I'm gonna say France.