If you HAD to be born in any other country

Meatus_sl

shitlord
Why everyone wants to live in Norway? Sure it's a rich country but have you seen the daylight / nighttime cycle year around? That would fuck me up.
I'd pick italy. Food, women and decent climate.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
For me it would have to be Japan mostly because I have been with a dozen or so Jap prostitutes and my penis looks massive in their little hands.
Umm, if you are born there, dont you automatically get the small dick? Then the small hands dont matter.

Szlia

Why everyone wants to live in Norway? Sure it's a rich country but have you seen the daylight / nighttime cycle year around? That would fuck me up.
Only in the northern parts of Norway I believe. (also Sweden, Finland, Russia, Canada, Alaska).

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Japan for me. I've lived there about 4 months and it makes the UK look like a 3rd world country. Plus all the women in Tokyo are next level hot.
This. Imagine the hottest Japanese girl you knew in college. She was some slag that they threw off the island to keep their quota high.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Only in the northern parts of Norway I believe. (also Sweden, Finland, Russia, Canada, Alaska).
Pretty much all of Norway is 60 degrees North or more. Most of Canada's population is within a stone's throw of 49 (the border with the US West of the Great Lakes). So yeah, Norway, Finland, and Sweden do have a pretty massive swing in daylight hours, given that the Arctic circle is at 66 degrees or so. Personally I like the change from summer to winter in Edmonton at 53 degrees, but December can be pretty fucking depressing with only 6 hours of daylight.

mopoke

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tasmania. Or Western Australia, they're other countries to me. [NSW]

I'd feel ok in New Zealand, most of them live here anyway.

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anywhere in a western country is ok to me.
You will have access to decent education, that will make you able to go where you want later anyway. And not on a raft.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Are there any warm/moderate climates in Europe all year around, filled with a relaxed moderate social climate? You know someplace without retarded Liberals or retarded Conservatives, just moderate chill as fuck people?

mopoke

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you find one let me know.

Estonia has nice looking women, too cold. Croatia is nice, except for a few things.

Malta, not quite Europe but it's warm and used to be pretty cheap to live there. Women not quite on the Estonian scale though.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Are there any warm/moderate climates in Europe all year around, filled with a relaxed moderate social climate? You know someplace without retarded Liberals or retarded Conservatives, just moderate chill as fuck people?
Yeah. They call it Southern Europe.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Slovenia is warmish and mega chill. The women are super hot (granted, not Persian/Scandinavian/Japanese hot), cuisine is awesome along the coast, and their national animal appears to be DRAGONS.

I'm decided.

rrr_img_70667.jpg

rrr_img_70668.jpg

rrr_img_70669.jpg