"I'm a fucking idiot, what do I do now?", he said to his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What kind of shop doesn't offer free or at least cheap towing? I think your problem is that you got it towed by someone and didn't take it to his friends shop.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yep depending on the company you might already have it too. Some come free when you have comprehensive, or sell it for like 5 bucks like Progressive.
I have triple AAA. Basic coverage only covers first 3 miles, after that point you pay on a per mile basis.

I also had the car towed to a specific mechanic. Basically is going to work on the ignition, fuel pump, and whatever other labor is needed for $50. The shop was more than 15 miles away, for reference.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have triple AAA. Basic coverage only covers first 3 miles, after that point you pay on a per mile basis.

I also had the car towed to a specific mechanic. Basically is going to work on the ignition, fuel pump, and whatever other labor is needed for $50. The shop was more than 15 miles away, for reference.
AAAAAAAAA doesn't fuck around on the per mile rate.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just a side note AAA plus is the only AAA Worth having. It offers something like seven 100 mile tows a year.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you need 7 tows a year it's time for a new car, not a better towing plan.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
or maybe he has an older classic car and they tend to break down more often, in which case 7 tows a year is a bargain.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guessing still no title?
frown.png

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nope, Just got off the phone, didn't show up in the mail today. So, I got the text saying she mailed it Thursday night, but lets assume that means she plans on mailing it. Maybe she put it in an envelope. If it actually went out Friday you would think it would be here, probably Sat, but maybe Mon, hell even Tuesday. So, I'm just going to assume she didn't actually put it out in her box until Sat, maybe even Sunday, and give it a couple more days before I start getting myself all worked up again.
Have you gotten the power-up and won the game yet? Or were you murdered in your work parking lot? Inquiring minds need to know.

EDIT: Damn, mures beat me to it.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Here's the update.

So Thursday was 1 week since she said it was mailed, so I sent a text saying "Hey, I was wondering if you could confirm the address you mailed it to, or let me know if it was mailed late, as I haven't seen it yet. Thanks"

No Response

Sent the same thing Friday

No Response

Sent the same thing last night

No Response

Sent a text at 7a.m. this morning saying "Being Sunday I obviously will not be getting it today, however, since I've yet to hear back, I figured I may as well ask again. Same question, address confirmation and day it was actually mailed please. Thanks"

5 minutes later I got "Dude stop blowing up my fucking phone with texts. It got sent out late, I asked my son to put it in the mail and he didn't so it got sent out late."

I responded with "That's all I wanted to know, thanks!"

Soooooo, the wait continues.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Seems that way. Not sure if more annoyed by Onoes passiveness or her being a flaky bitch.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Passiveness? What would you suggest? I debated getting all my friends together and showing up with weapons, but then I remembered that all of my friends play dungeons and dragons, and would show up with historically accurate display sabers and such, and it just didn't seem like it would cause the desired result.

Friday was 1 month of dealing with this, and its been fucking awful and eye opening. I completely see why people take shit into their own hands. I would have assumed law enforcement would handle this, but nope. I would have assumed the legal system would handle this, which it sort of will, while shrugging a lot and draining my bank account. At this point, I'm pretty sure a big dude with a hammer could have this handled in under an hour. I'm not that dude however. If I was a single guy I pretty much guarantee that I would have done something fairly drastic at this point. Shit, more than one guy has tried to get me to just post all the info here, reddit, 4chan, and wherever else and let the internet handle it. I know that once you pull that trigger however there is no stopping it. I don't want to get killed, or potentially hurt my family because some random guy on the internet called her with a death threat, or someone drops off a sick ass note for her to her son's school, or who the hell knows what. So I'm avoiding that, or trying to.

My options right now feel very limited. I'm using the "Hopefully I can polietly annoy her enough that she just mails it to get rid of me instead of sending her pimp out to put me in the hospital." Again, I don't know what to do. Hopefully she really does send it. I don't know what my next step is otherwise.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you could just start harrassing her at her place of business via phone calls for the title and it could cause her trouble with the boss and maybe it gets her ass fired. either way if you dont recieve your title at least you fucked her life over a little bit.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Seem's like trying to harass a prostitute at her place of work would be a lot of work. Should I just cold call motels with hourly rates?

"Hey, is there a blond chick there in her 20's but looks closer to her 40's? Yeah, real worn up looking. Transfer me to her room please. *Ring... Ring* "Hello?" WHERE'S MY TITLE BITCH?!?!?"

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.