i'm beginning a Crusade against Manginas

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
anyone representing themselves as a female on these boards is going to have to provideINDISPUTABLE EVIDENCEthat they are indeed female or will faceDIRE CONSEQUENCES.

this is your first and only warning, manginas. i don't know what it is about this site that attracts you fucking freak shows but i'm putting an end to it. brace yourself, it's gonna be a cold winter for all you creepy fucks.

ODELAY

keg out

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Can't provide my pic atm, camera/phone/everything broken, and cat is on fire so have to fix that first, but will post soon!

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
ALL SELF-PROCLAIMED FEMALES MUST PROVIDE EVIDENCE OR CREDIBLE WITNESSES.

OR FACE THE KEQUISITION.

rrr_img_2503.jpg

rrr_img_2503.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sounds to me like some nerds 'bout to get slain up in 'hur!

Anemone_sl

shitlord
Why are Internet men all borderline paranoid about the genitals of strangers they talk to online? Are they like looking for romance on websites like this lol? My friend Dawn met her husband in WoW though, so it's not impossible I guess. Improbable though.

For the record: I never claimed to be female, so you guys can't ban me.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I prefer being male online because I'm tired of geeks falling in love with me in mmos.
that's cute, but that didn't stop you from creating this thread which served no purpose but to call attention to the fact that you're female and have daddy issues:

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...ve-you-cheated

i think you're new here, but this is a community that has been preyed upon by Manginas for generations. Manginas are to this forum what AIDS is to black people. no one will care if you're ugly, nobody here is superficial at all.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Beware. Anemone is not to be trusted. Note her name. Note her profile pic. Stare not into the center, whereupon there appears to be the softness of the vaginal pit. Do not consider it. It is a trap! Take notice, that surrounding this pucker are a thousand wriggling turquoise cocks. Each will snatch you, and tear you to shreds. You stare upon the C'thulu of trannies. Flee, there is no hope here.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Why are Internet men all borderline paranoid about the genitals of strangers they talk to online? Are they like looking for romance on websites like this lol? My friend Dawn met her husband in WoW though, so it's not impossible I guess. Improbable though.

For the record: I never claimed to be female, so you guys can't ban me.
I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS YOU KEG, I KNEW IT! was going to call it out in the other thread but I apparently have more of a life than you!

Anemone_sl

shitlord
Beware. Anemone is not to be trusted. Note her name. Note her profile pic. Stare not into the center, whereupon there appears to be the softness of the vaginal pit. Do not consider it. It is a trap! Take notice, that surrounding this pucker are a thousand wriggling turquoise cocks. Each will snatch you, and tear you to shreds. You stare upon the C'thulu of trannies. Flee, there is no hope here.
I didn't even pick my avatar. Some clueless mod googled anemone and picked a random pic that looked cool. Anyone that took the time to know me would know that I'm not about the sea anemones, and I'm more of a land flower gay.