i'm beginning a Crusade against Manginas

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Don't wat me I know a Kegkilla alt account when I see one.

I have a PHD in Kegkilla economics.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
And Voyce was never heard from again, for he had stared into the pit of madness, and was consumed.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
my recommendation to the board is that the Mangina's av be changed to the following image.

all in favor say aye.

192197409_640.jpg

192197409_640.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Still a tranny tho.

Probably 'nyway I've been double millied, I refuse to be Triple Millied.

Gooch_sl

shitlord
Since Buck was brought up, and I just listened to O&A where Joe Derosa says he would plow Bailey Jay.

Have to bang one, who do you choose: Buck Angel or Bailey Jay. One has a vagina that looks like a dude, other looks like a women with a dick.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Buck Angel is a female to male transsexual who never underwent gender reassignment surgery so he's genetically female. Bailey Jay is a man with breast implants.

That said I think I have to go with Line Trap. Howard Stern had Buck Angel on his show once. Buck road a sybian and squirted everywhere and Howard paid someone to lick the dong on the thing or smell it or something and even as I sit here and think about it that scene makes me almost dry heave. I've got to work to keep it down. Here's a link!

http://www.spankwire.com/Stern-on-De...an/video22227/

Yeah, can't handle watching it. I'm going to yak all over. So Line Trap it is.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know much about Buck, how does he see himself? Does he pick up lesbians that like really manly chicks, or gay dudes that want to try vag? Or bi-curious straight dudes? I'm confused.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
depends on his sexual preference. and i doubt gay guys would be interested. most likely it would be very straight military types. they are into some freaky shit.