i'm beginning a Crusade against Manginas

Duppin_sl

shitlord
duppin. don't do this.
I'm honestly confused. I mean, if you call a tranny a chick, does it really matter in any way, shape, or form unless you plan on trying to bone them? What's the harm in referring to them as a she in casual conversation? What does it cost you?

Note: I'm not saying you're a bigot if you won't, or anything like that. I just don't really get why it's such a big deal.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Because it's disturbing to be forced into someone else's fantasy. And what it costs is time and money and resources, ensuring that every flavor and texture and shade and scent of humanity winds up with it's own individually labeled ... whatever. And most likely it's going to cost people their jobs if they don't get on board.

It's not my responsibility to endorse what other people do, it's their responsibility to not give a shit what I think.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I'm honestly confused. I mean, if you call a tranny a chick, does it really matter in any way, shape, or form unless you plan on trying to bone them? What's the harm in referring to them as a she in casual conversation? What does it cost you?

Note: I'm not saying you're a bigot if you won't, or anything like that. I just don't really get why it's such a big deal.
Meh. Wouldn't matter to me either way. Who cares? Like gay guys, I don't care what's up with a tranny unless they're trying to pick me up, in which case... fuck right off.

The only problem I'd have is a situation where it's really not all that obvious if it's a he or a she. You know. It probably happens a lot.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Meh. Wouldn't matter to me either way. Who cares? Like gay guys, I don't care what's up with a tranny unless they're trying to pick me up, in which case... fuck right off.
Yeah, this is where I'm at. I am not going to be bumping uglies with any of them, so their bits don't matter at all to me whether they're natural or manmade. So I'll refer to them how they want to be referred to. It just simply isn't that big of a deal.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Nah, I'd say the trannies that flip their shit when you don't address them by their preferred incorrect pronoun are the ones being drama queens.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It just simply isn't that big of a deal.
You're right its not a big deal. Jerle and Goliath can keep calling themselves shes and I'll keep calling them the hes that they actually are and who gives a fuck? Or does it only matter in one direction?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Anyone who flips their shit either way is doing it wrong, IMO. Why make a big deal about something so unimportant?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
come see us in the tranny thread.

we have new and exciting posts

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
I approve of this thread but I dont think it will get the tracktion required. as most of these bitches are fat pigs in all likely hood.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Alkorin's pretty much right. A lot of the reactions are typical over the top stuff. I'm sure they believe what they believe, but I have a hard time believing the hatred is 100% real and not exaggerated a bit.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alkorin's pretty much right. A lot of the reactions are typical over the top stuff. I'm sure they believe what they believe, but I have a hard time believing the hatred is 100% real and not exaggerated a bit.
This is the internet. Nothing is 100% as it seems. All the internet tough guys and all that.