i'm beginning a Crusade against Manginas

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Missed those pics, so let me guess, huge areolas right? She always looked like the sort of girl who had giant saucer nipples...
Here you go.

rrr_img_3227.jpg

rrr_img_3227.jpg

rrr_img_3227.jpg

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am firmly on the side of telling the truth on the Internet. If you can't be honest with complete strangers, who can you be honest with.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I'm almost afraid to ask what said "proof" is? If I ever post a pic of my very female self, I sure as hell ain't showing my tits. I'm not that fucking stupid.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm almost afraid to ask what said "proof" is? If I ever post a pic of my very female self, I sure as hell ain't showing my tits. I'm not that fucking stupid.
a picture of yourself with a sign that says "hey RR it's me Archangel" would be sufficient.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We could start selling our own double R engraved vibrator. Insert like an authentication key.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
You're pretty fucking stupid if you think we're just going to take you at your word, guy.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
We'll send Antarius to your house and if he has sex with you, we'll know the answer. If it's a girl, he'll have sex with you. If it turns out to be a guy, he'll still have sex with you.

Ok I didn't think this one through

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
See, this is reasonable. I can handle this -- but I gotta admit, I'm liking the idea of rewards, as opposed to harassment. Christmas is coming; maybe I'll be bothered to take a pic. Maybe. :p
Post a picture of yourself with the before mentioned sign and you'll be rewarded by ever single tranny/mangina hater to keep pressing you for your naked pictures. By accepting this offer, you also get to be harassed by other forum trolls who think you actually are a woman. If you post within 5 minutes, you get a nifty never-ending nag, free from Keg.

Seriously though, the RL picture thread is someplace else, this thread isn't it, if you'd like to show off your clothed self Archangel.

And those of us who aren't on some stupid-ass Crusade, we'll welcome you with open arms whatever you are.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Post a picture of yourself with the before mentioned sign and you'll be rewarded by ever single tranny/mangina hater to keep pressing you for your naked pictures. By accepting this offer, you also get to be harassed by other forum trolls who think you actually are a woman. If you post within 5 minutes, you get a nifty never-ending nag, free from Keg.

Seriously though, the RL picture thread is someplace else, this thread isn't it, if you'd like to show off your clothed self Archangel.

And those of us who aren't on some stupid-ass Crusade, we'll welcome you with open arms whatever you are.
I'm getting you a t shirt that says proud member of the cockblock Dojo..