Independence Day: Resurgence (2016)

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Friend summed it up with "Too many roles and not enough time to develop any of them".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That was about the only problem i had with this summer popcorn action flic.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Tried to watch this last night and I only lasted about 45min. I had not read or heard a single review of the movie. My hopes were high just cause I loved the first one so much.

The dialog, acting, and pacing/editing are all so very awful.

2/10

• 1Like

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly, it amazes me this movie got the green light. I cannot think of one redeeming quality. The special effects did not blow me away. Wouldn't even garner a fart.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Literally one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

The dual Chinese-American market special effects blockbuster thing is getting a little annoying.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
It really was awful. Not just a "man this movie sucks, but so do a lot of movies, so whatever."; but an angering, life questioning sort of horrible, where you want to find the people responsible for it and have a nice long talk.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
just proved to me movie stars of this decade have virtually no charisma compared to previous stars. I have zero idea who the people in ID are other than thor's shitty bro, some black guy, I think there was an asian girl, and of course Data and Jeff Goldblum

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Biggest dogshit movie of the decade.

Turned it off 30 minutes in and stared at the back of the seat during the rest of my flight instead.

It was so bad it actually made me angry.