Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Indy goes back in time. Young Indy dies. Old Indy vanishes. Nazis go on to seize control of the Ark and rule the world. The end.
no because see, in the sequel, the goddaughter then goes back in time, flies around some more like captain marvel blasting nazis, and saves the ark and the world. The end.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I will accept Raiders Indy dying like a bitch and that Thanos Snapping Old Indy out of existence and Phoebe taking over the mantle IF AND ONLY IF WE GET THE EVIL DEAD 2 ENDING.

I want her sucked through a time portal back to the Middle Ages fighting Deadites.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Looks like absolute ass. Pass. I'll not let them ruin Indy for me with some strong wahman character.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ill wait for Chris Chris to opine on this before I decide whether this is shit or gold.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mangold has yet to make a bad movie (of the eight of his I've seen) so I have hopes.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only real question that means anything.

Will this one have aliens as well??

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Obligitory.. who knows if real because 4chan. We will find out:

Apparently some people who did test screenings posted on 4chan:

indiana-jones-5-4-chan.jpg

If true, they can reshoot endings or have alternate endings if they want but I doubt it.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, that is not mads' character. That's a pretty big strike right there as to the authenticity of that post.

Also, I know everyone thinks that it's 100% plausible that she'll be constantly lecturing Indy the about his privilege, but I just don't see something that overt happening.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Indy is powerful. He'll just fly around the earth in the opposite direction and he'll go back in time as a result.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Well, that is not mads' character. That's a pretty big strike right there as to the authenticity of that post.

Also, I know everyone thinks that it's 100% plausible that she'll be constantly lecturing Indy the about his privilege, but I just don't see something that overt happening.
Well, we know the character is initially named "Voller" in 1969. We don't know if that's his true identity or if that's the only character he will play in the movie.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You guys are all retarded.

The twist is that the goddaughter isn't the goddaughter at all. The reason she takes up the mantle is because she's actually Indiana Jones after some time travel shenanigans puts him in the "right" body.

And now she's more Indiana Jones than she's ever been.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You guys are all retarded.

The twist is that the goddaughter isn't the goddaughter at all. The reason she takes up the mantle is because she's actually Indiana Jones after some time travel shenanigans puts him in the "right" body.

And now she's more Indiana Jones than she's ever been.
Here's the perfect sidekick for the next movie.
1447415888-2843478322.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh what the hell, while we’re at it let’s throw this motherfucker in it too.

The Goonies Sloth GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
They should've just created a "Jones Inc" and made a full crew to carry on the legacy.

Harrison Ford could've played the professor role and former graduate students of his became his gofers to find artifacts and fight Nazis.
I have a multi-billion dollar idea "Jones Corp" where, get this, he does archaeology on other planets with aliens. This is after the all female reboot though.

ChosenOne

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am hopeful, but not optimistic

And you know, if the Hollywood people didn’t have such massive egos they would see how easy it is to continue the Indiana Jones story.

if they could find an actor who could do a GOOD JOB playing a young adult Indy - like Sean Patrick Flannery did in Young Indy - then they’ve got about 15 years of Indy’s lifespan that is unaccounted for in movies and the tv show - basically the ages of 21 to 36

Make a Harrison Ford Indy movie not with contrived time travel, but showing an unresolved thread/adventure from Indy’s past (in the early 1920s when we was starting graduate school in Archaeology) coming back at him in the present day (1960s or 70s or whatever). Throughout the movie show what young Indy experienced, went through, and how he failed back then as you show old Indy dealing with it again, but now more challenging (because he’s freakin old), until you see what he’s learned from his past experience that allows to overcome it and put it to rest (because the whole point of Indy is that he’s a smart hero, so his failing in the past as a young man would’ve meant that he would learn how to do better)

Don’t have Old Indy die or get retconned or some other dumb shit. Just make a new Young Indy story that comes back at him as Old Indy. Go back and forth between the past and the present and show here Young Indy suffers defeat in the past, Old Indy succeeds because of how much he’s learned and grown since. And as part of his success and a metaphor for Old Indy adventures, he finally manages to put whatever artifact the macguffin is into the museum.

Then you can move Old Indy into actually retiring from film with grace and victory instead of the shame of Crystal Skull (especially as Harrison Ford can’t stop getting in plane crashes, how many more does he have in him?), and have 15 years of potential adventures for Young Indy

They say Indy is Harrison Ford’s character and no one else is going to play him? Four other actors already have! He was even in one of the Young Indy episodes, although it was for a brief bookend segment, showing Old Indy reflecting on something Young Indy went through (with jazz music lol)

edit: and have Short Round be in it with Old Indy because that dude is still an actor

Last edited: