Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the most unbelievable thing in the movie was believing some dude in the 60s would thirst after PWB

Fz-voYaWwAEgKvp.jpg

ah yes, those classic tit-less beauty lines that middle eastern men lust after

or is the joke that she looks like a goat cuz then they nailed it
I've seen better looking goats than her:

Sevens

Log Wizard
And that's why they are vanishing from the planet. Shitty food prepared by meth addicts in places with zero sanitation standards. This is probably why supermarkets no longer offer DIY food service...and they have to deal with pigs grabbing utensils and the like.

I just looked at the review for the last remaining diner buffet in the city. Mostly 1 star reviews. What a shock!
These are still every where in almost every city

shutterstock_1123907009_1601999686.png

And Chinese "All you can eat" buffets are still very popular

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Never under estimate the allure of cheap food at a set price point

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
When food is outrageously expensive, it's not too farfetched to see cheaper food options come back into vogue. The median yearly wage is $54k. That's absolute shit with 20% inflation everywhere.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Just curious, if you liked this movie, were you high or sober? I think i'm starting to see a trend.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just curious, if you liked this movie, were you high or sober? I think i'm starting to see a trend.
the trend i'm seeing are people who liked it were unable to take their rose colored glasses off and see Indy for the tired sad old man that he is and that his nanny was the real hero of the movie. "oh it was like a real Indiana Jones movie. definitely better than Crystal Skull! teeheehee"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Nope. I would have to watch it and if I liked it, then consider a steelbook. I have done neither of these things, so I won't. And then the collector in me would make me go back and buy the Steelbooks for the other 4 movies... Pass.

I think of this every time someone mentions buying steelbooks

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think of this every time someone mentions buying steelbooks
It's accurate. I have a few criterions also that were purchased in addition to steelbooks. Then I just put the criterion disk into the steelbook and feel good.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
That's like the rating system here:

Steelbook or not worth getting a steelbook.

A variation from thumbs up or thumbs down.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What I'm taking from this is that they should have given the free tickets to Golden Corral

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What I'm taking from this is that they should have given the free tickets to Golden Corral
thats probably true, old people like Golden Corral type of buffets. maybe free tickets from Walgreens when you buy over a hundred bucks in old people meds.

Chris

Potato del Grande
the new rumor is she might not get fired, but she will be demoted and Lucasfilm to be split off into different pieces. film and streaming or some nonsense. only thing we can do is keep treating her films like the shit that they are. Indy 5 is comin along nicely. its not even doing better than The Flash.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what does this video have to do with me or the possibility that Pixar and Lucasfilm may be split/consolidated under the Disney brand and KK (and Pete Docter) have their positions eliminated? i didnt even quote doomcock. just because a rumor is going around doesnt mean its only from one source.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
what does this video have to do with me or the possibility that Pixar and Lucasfilm may be split/consolidated under the Disney brand and KK (and Pete Docter) have their positions eliminated? i didnt even quote doomcock. just because a rumor is going around doesnt mean its only from one source.
It's just made up.

Cybsled

Pretty sure most “rumors” on those Youtube outrage farmer channels are mostly “trust me bro” sources on some random Reddit or something they pulled fresh from their ass after doing a Black Dynamite-style logic train

“Her last name is Kennedy. Most people associate that with John F Kennedy. John is also the first name of president John Adams. The founding fathers had a lot of Freemason tendencies. Therefore I conclude that Kathleen Kennedy be a part of a global cabal plot to ruin Star Wars that started over 250 years ago!”

• 2Worf

Goatface

lol, they trying to say matching boxoffice and budget is breaking even
1689641354696.png

still behind supes
1689641291301.png

• 2Worf