Indiana Jones 5 (2020)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, they trying to say matching boxoffice and budget is breaking even
View attachment 482920
still behind supes
View attachment 482919
they can lie all they like. the investors know goddamned well how much of a loss Disney is going to take here. 250-300 million dollars.
300-329m production budget
100-150m marketing budget
400-450m total budget.
50% take from cinemas. they need 800-900 million.just to break even.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pretty sure most “rumors” on those Youtube outrage farmer channels are mostly “trust me bro” sources on some random Reddit or something they pulled fresh from their ass after doing a Black Dynamite-style logic train

“Her last name is Kennedy. Most people associate that with John F Kennedy. John is also the first name of president John Adams. The founding fathers had a lot of Freemason tendencies. Therefore I conclude that Kathleen Kennedy be a part of a global cabal plot to ruin Star Wars that started over 250 years ago!”

But Black Dynamite, Chukzombi Chukzombi believes and repeats those "rumours" to the FOH Community!

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
they can lie all they like. the investors know goddamned well how much of a loss Disney is going to take here. 250-300 million dollars.
300-329m production budget
100-150m marketing budget
400-450m total budget.
50% take from cinemas. they need 800-900 million.just to break even.
Music to my ears.

It's glorious seeing woke companies repeatedly taking multi-hundred million dollar dicks to the ass. Also, lol @ the writers on strike.

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Music to my ears.

It's glorious seeing woke companies repeatedly taking multi-hundred million dollar dicks to the ass. Also, lol @ the writers on strike.
They are going to lose half a BILLION at least on IJ5. How this doesn't get everyone fired is beyond me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty sure most “rumors” on those Youtube outrage farmer channels are mostly “trust me bro” sources on some random Reddit or something they pulled fresh from their ass after doing a Black Dynamite-style logic train

“Her last name is Kennedy. Most people associate that with John F Kennedy. John is also the first name of president John Adams. The founding fathers had a lot of Freemason tendencies. Therefore I conclude that Kathleen Kennedy be a part of a global cabal plot to ruin Star Wars that started over 250 years ago!”
Personally I just think Kathleen is a talentless cunt that keeps failing up the corporate ladder.

I’m sure she sucked quite a lot of cock in her early days. She had to pay some serious tolls to get where she wanted to go.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just another hater. Indiana Jones 4 was somehow retconned to be a disaster and a bad movie. I loved it and it was easily better then Temple of Doom. It also made 700 million before every Marvel Movie hit billions.
I have not seen the movie yet but i doubt it is as bad as people are saying.

By the way i am 51 and saw all the movies when they came out. Can't wait to see this one.

• 3Seriously?
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just another hater. Indiana Jones 4 was somehow retconned to be a disaster and a bad movie. I loved it and it was easily better then Temple of Doom. It also made 700 million before every Marvel Movie hit billions.
I have not seen the movie yet but i doubt it is as bad as people are saying.

By the way i am 51 and saw all the movies when they came out. Can't wait to see this one.
Sad old man defeated by life gets excited to see self reflected on screen. Godspeed, sir.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
facebook buzz is very positive on this film. its a big hit with the AARP crowd

nu_11

chuk spotted

20230803_111706.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you made me think of my first uber guild. when i joined and did raids with them, they were shocked at how old i was. they said i was the second oldest member of the guild next to their dad who was in his fifties. i was 28 at the time. i have a few hats like that, but my fedoras are in better shape.
mine is an Orvis i wore most of the winter.
iu

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
id rather watch a 3 hour livestream of chuk talking about his hat collection and trying on hats

• 1Like
  • 1Direct to DVD

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
out on VOD tonight, 4k torrents already out

Dumped on to streaming in two months. Major blockbusters used to stay in theaters longer than that before having another long run at the local dollar cinema and they've already cut bait with Indiana Jones.