Indiana...Religious Freedom eh? *sigh*

This thread has, by and large, been concerned with religion as it intersects with the law not with how little it intersects with reason and fact. Those discussions really do belong apart. Given the overall tenor of the Atheism thread, I personally see how some who adhere to some form of faith are a little more comfortable having the type of back and forth that has unfolded the last few pages. They want an reasoned debate without all the demeaning side chatter. That said, that really should be in it's own thread, if such is even possible at this point.
You can say that again. Mods should probably just revert the atheism thread name and if I ever feel the need to start a religions thread ill just do it in the grown up forums. Was looking at posting some essays written by eastern orthodox theologians and after glancing at all the recent comments I decided I didn't need that headache.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Failed legislation... issues an executive order... to court conservatives... where I have heard the exact reverse of this before...