inFAMOUS: Second Son

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just finished my second playthrough on expert and it only took about 7 hours. I wonder if they are going to take the ending that more people receive and use it as the official ending, like they did from 2. I liked the evil side of the story/ending more than the good side, according to trophy statistics at the moment though people are finishing it as good at a rate of like 2 to 1.
It's because he starts off as a total fucking coward dochebag with the evil ending. And
if I had powers I'd have no qualms about executing the fuck out of soldiers and possibly so far as to "anything goes" where soldiers are concerned but I wouldn't start randomly murdering random civilians. Granted from an evil POV I probably wouldn't stop to help them if they were injured but I don't like how being "evil" means you have to go off the rich-tor scale of total socialpath.

On second thought though it's not like Delvin is a genius. In fact he'd probably barely qualify above mouth breather with some of the genius stupid shit he does. Why do all games have to use adrenaline junkies as heroes?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So yeah this is a fairly fun game so far. I am doing a normal/good run of the game. Right now I am going through and clearing out the zones. Game looks really good too. It does make me wonder what Far Cry 4 will play like on this.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So do I just suck or are the "Secret Agent" chases hard as shit? I can't catch those dudes. I'm playing on expert, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference in the strategy.

I just got Neon a bit ago and lost smoke, so maybe once I get smoke back it will help on these chases?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So do I just suck or are the "Secret Agent" chases hard as shit? I can't catch those dudes. I'm playing on expert, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference in the strategy.

I just got Neon a bit ago and lost smoke, so maybe once I get smoke back it will help on these chases?
They are tricky at first. What I did for my first two was to use a quick Cinder. Following them for a while seems to lessen their ability to vanish like they do constantly. So after about 30 seconds of just chasing them, it seemed to get easier for me.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You can also kill them before they take off, the last 4 or 5 I got that way. Just look for the inconspicuous guy standing in the corner that sort of matches the photo and head shot. The first few I just chased and shot randomly in front of me without aiming and ended up killing them.

Also finding it easier on Expert and good Karma than Normal and bad. The healing stuff and better incapacitate tools help.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Thanks. Will give the killing them before they take off a try. I guess I just need to keep my distance. I'm doing good karma on my expert run.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The PaperTrail stuff is pretty cool. I was suspect a bit at the ARG nature of the interaction with the website, but it works and makes for a fun series of side missions. Curious to see how this all plays out. When I first saw the conduit dude I went "aieieieie Rapture... bioterrorist? Bioshock!"

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Neon with the slow motion while aiming trait makes the agents trivial.
Yup, this makes it much easier! Had no problems with it last night.

The PaperTrail stuff is pretty cool. I was suspect a bit at the ARG nature of the interaction with the website, but it works and makes for a fun series of side missions. Curious to see how this all plays out. When I first saw the conduit dude I went "aieieieie Rapture... bioterrorist? Bioshock!"
I've really enjoyed the first mission on this so far. The whole 'investigating' part on the website was cooler than I thought it would be.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
89% through the game. Have cleared every single are and upgraded every single "good" upgrade there is. I'm a little disappointed at how utterly similar these games are. Clear one area, move on. Clear another area, move on. The one redeeming factor is that at least the shards are no where nearly annoying as the first game.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, if I had to make a complaint about this game, it would be the real lack of interesting and different side-missions.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
That's funny. I was just playing like an hour ago and thinking to myself how racist those hunts make me feel. I'm blasting at every black dude I saw.

That said, some of the secret agents are white dudes.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I'm debating with myself whether the fact that Delsin's an Indian somehow makes running down black dudes through the streets of Seatle somehow less racist. It's certainly less conventional in its racism...