inFAMOUS: Second Son

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hah. Is that the part after you clear the helicopters? I stood around like an idiot for a few minutes there as well.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Yeah I'd say that Tomb Raider at 1440p with all the bells and whistles is a better looking game. But it isn't a completely fair comparison because Tomb Raider has incredibly varied environments and situations to really push the engine. inFamous takes place in a City mostly on top of buildings, a couple of tall buildings sure, but is just not set up to deliver the same experience that something like TR was, graphically I mean.

But yeah, inFamous is very very good for what it is and looks spectacular don't get me wrong. But the fanbois claiming it is the best looking game on the market / any platform are smoking the PS4 pipe
wink.png
Not really sure, I have Tomb Raider and I play at 1440p with all the bells and whistles.

You can't really make the is x graphics better than y graphics in cases where games are platform exclusive tbh.

It is an absolutely beautiful game design wise.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I know a game doesn't have a lot of content when I can get the platinum trophy. I almost never 100% games these days, but I:SS was very easy to do so. I guess I'll keep coming back for the Papertrail stuff. Anyway, it was a very good game. I'd give it a 7.5 overall. The "evil" ending was pretty cool.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think the trophies were just well thought out. Maybe they didn't have the beat your dick against the wall for 100 hours the super 0.005% rare trophy, but it at least required you to play through the game twice, get all the "collectibles" (shards, graffiti, etc...). I haven't booted it up since the last Papertrail addition but the Platinum trophy was still around 1% or so?

Working through Platinum on Dynasty Warriors 8 at the moment and it is a huge PITA.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I wonder if the Papertrail thing will lead up to the release of DLC at the end of it.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
They already said that there are no paper powers as a result of Paper Trail. We get four new jackets and the hat/mask. They explained that it took too much effort to create the art for and balance the different powersets that are already in the game. I'm a bit bummed as a result because it seemed like the obvious result of the ARG DLC, but oh well.

I have to imagine that Glass will show up in some DLC down the road, it seemed more developed than Wire even if we know that at least some art for Paper was completed.