inFAMOUS: Second Son

spronk

FPS noob
bought the game on amazon warehouse for $38, played through it this weekend (just one "good" playthrough) and had fun. Gamestop is having a deal this weekend giving a 50% bonus to some games, you will get $40 for it. Can buy a kindle GC (amazon credit) or steam GC so you aren't stuck with gamestop money.

was a fun enough game but the ending sucked ass I thought and while I enjoyed playing in Seattle and there were some definite awesome moments, the world felt a little static-y for a next gen game. No walking into any building bummed me out, I wanted to go get a coffee
frown.png
Protest groups, singers, and sign guys were cool although I guess they were mostly for evil karma players?

all in all I'd say worth it for a run through, I thought AC4 was a far better game and I am guessing Watch Dogs will probably be better too. If you camp out on amazon warehouse you can usually pick it up for $40 in Like New condition, the one I got didn't even have the LE DLC code redeemed. So paying $0 and playing the game, good deal!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The "evil" karma ending was the cooler ending of the two. AC4 was definitely a better game, overall.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Infamous is really good and really showcases the PS4. I liked Tomb Raider better, though. I played TR on PS3, though.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Did you play the Limited Edition version? Is it worth the $10 for a little more story?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for the heads up, finally got around to grabbing this. Now to just find time to play it.

spronk

FPS noob
Did you play the Limited Edition version? Is it worth the $10 for a little more story?
the LE adds 3 short missions that are a backstory kinda thing, they are shitty and totally not worth even $1. paper trail is a set of extra detective style missions combining ARG (lookup shit on web) and free for all players

also best buy has this game on sale this week too for around the same price i think. you can do a complete walkthrough (100% complete) in about 20 hours, for platinum you have to play the story twice I believe but its like 8 hours if you skip all the side stuff

the combat is really, really fun in ISS but watch dogs is probably overall a better game, both have pretty shitty stories though

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for the replys! I went ahead and ordered the regular edition Infamous.

Damn! Amazon started charging tax now in Florida!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Reminder that First Light releases tomorrow. Standalone DLC \ expansion for inFAMOUS from the point of view of Fetch

spronk

FPS noob
i thought fetch's power was gay as fuck (WHEEEEE IM THE POWER OF LIGHT) so yeah, i think i'll wait till a 50% sale. i finished infamous SS but only did one playthrough as good before i traded it in, its on sale this week for $40 at a bunch of places, i'd pay that if it included the DLC

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm playing it now. Seems like a very solid new story that fleshes out not only Fetch but also the backstory of Second Son. In addition there are challenge missions where you can play as either Delsin or Fetch.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Finished the main storyline but there is still open world stuff to do plus Challenge missions in Curdun Cay to unlock some of the more extreme powers Fetch has. I quite liked the story and it really fleshes out Fetch pretty good, but also gives more insight into Augustine. If you are a big fan of inFAMOUS then I think you will enjoy this.

I also did not get that Curdun Cay Station is an anagram until one of the loading screens suggested it.

Curdun Cay Station = Conduit Sanctuary

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Any idea of an add-on as Eugene? His power was my favorite, just started playing this and is a little "meh" atm. I love the gameplay and world of Infamous' Seattle.