Interstellar (2014)

Agraza

Registered Hutt
This looks good. I agree with the perspective of the trailer. We need to get out there. I hope the Alcubierre(-White?) Drive pans out.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
A new flick by Chris Nolan, IMO every thing he touches turns to gold. This could be amazing.

"A group of explorers make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage."

Film also stars Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Ellen Burstyn, John Lithgow, Michael Caine, Casey Affleck, Wes Bentley, Bill Irwin, Mackenzie Foy, Topher Grace and David Gyasi.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
One year ago I saw that trailer and now I see it again. Christopher Nolan is full of shit man.

spronk

FPS noob
Nov 7th, still a long ways away so won't see real trailers and hype for a while. I am hopeful its pretty epic and different, one of the actors says its the most ambitious things Nolan has ever done and thats pretty insane considering Nolan has done Memento, Inception, and Dark Knight Returns - three of my favorite and unique films. Nolan is also apparently keeping the story really close to the vest, not allowing any leaks.

Matthew McConaughey Calls Christopher Nolan

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not a lot more

In the future, governments and economies across the globe have collapsed, food is scarce, NASA is no more, and the 20th Century is to blame. A mysterious rip in spacetime opens and it's up to whatever is left of NASA to explore and offer up hope for mankind.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Nolan is really good at undermining interesting premises with dull characters and unimaginative approaches to scenes that should be remarkable. MACHINE GUNS IN FUCKING DREAM SEQUENCES. Yawn.

Juvarisx

Florida
I think you missed the point of Inception. Anyways, I don't expect the official trailer to explain to much when it comes to this as Nolan is pretty much allowed to do whatever he wants now. I am pretty sure the studio is going to be promoting Nolan and McConaughey then relaying on word of mouth / reviews.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Oh, it's the old "if you don't like Inception that means you don't understand it" defense. Is the point of Inception to deliver heavy-handed exposition every five minutes?

Juvarisx

Florida
Oh, it's the old "if you don't like Inception that means you don't understand it" defense. Is the point of Inception to deliver heavy-handed exposition every five minutes?
A heist movie where instead of robbing a bank they are doing something original? Pretty hard to not understand that. By the way if you want heavy handed exposition you should take a harder look at a movie you liked called John Carter. Inception was a story of an old robber trying to go home and dealing with guilt told in a different way, there was not a lot of heavy handedness in it at all.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh look, another movie with a blatant left-wing liberal agenda.

Did I do it right?