Investing General Discussion

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They’re already under investigation for crashes with emergency vehicles. This is poor timing

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes Where you at with NOC?

Following up on this now that I have some time. NOC blew up in the spring with the other industrials after lagging the greater market's recovery. I like the company alot. I sold because I thought it had gotten out in front of itself making new highs almost every day for a while. A breakdown below $360 "could" see it retest the 200-DMa and that is what I am waiting for to get back in. I was up about 35% when I sold it. The 2-year chart captures it pre-Coronachan and why I think a retest of the Jan 2020 lows is possible. If I am wrong and it runs again then I miss out.

1630328824627.png

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
MA
At this point I am using 2-year charts as my default because seeing the pre-Coronachan price action is important. MA has a lot of chop with the various Coronachan back and forths. Its below the 200 DMA and I can see a scenario where it tests that line of support at $336. I have a half position right now and will hold pat to see if it does drop. If it does I will go to a full position. Bear in mind that drop would only be another 5% or so from Friday's close. That is not out of the realm of possibility over the course of a couple of days.

1630329193602.png

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
CRM
I sold with the 5% gap up on earnings and banked the profits. That insane up spike last Sept was its inclusion into the DOW. Its currently above all of its DMAs so I am going to wait and see what the stock does. It tends to gap down pretty regularly so I anticipate it to follow suit on that pattern at some point in the next couple of weeks.

1630329756759.png

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ASTR getting slammed today. Had a rocket go about 50km and fail to reach orbit before coming back down safely. It might be a play if you want to toss some cash at a longshot. SpaceX had some nice failures along the way as well. This ain't rocket science... Oh wait it is exactly rocket science :)
It is trading sub-$9 in the premarket.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fucking SNAP dipped enough to trigger my stop loss and immediately shot back up to even

1630332497715.png

• 3Paper Hands
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Another reason I'm shorting BBIG now is Atlas is all over it now, they're pumping it on twitter while I'm sure they're loading up on puts