Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Multiple reports around the world the Mu is declining

1631042190213.png

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Honestly, some of the recovery stocks are getting to the point they could be sold off.

Live Nation is pushing an all time high right now. Look at the charts, some of them look like there's not much room to go.

That was quick.
Airlines and Cruises still haven't moved much

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
For those that are following some of the recovery trades I posted a few weeks ago, I just placed GTC sell order at 90 for Live Nation. Its pushing an all time high, as the market looks past covid. I have no need to be in it past 90. Its already run in a few weeks back to an almost all time high.

I will not overstay my welcome in the airlines and cruise companies, they took on too much debt and diluted too many shares. It will take years for them to work their way through the problems. Those are not long term for me. When the meal gets cooked, I'll eat, but I'm not holding this at the end of the year.

Last edited:

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Will be interesting to see what happens to cruise lines soon, they have to make a move sooner or later. Looking at the chart for NCLH, you can see it very consistently bouncing off the 50 MA as resistance. But if you look a little further back, its also forming higher lows, so very soon the 50 MA is going to meet with the high lows. From here we might get a break out.

1631099979362.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
COIN
Coinbase Stock Falls After Receiving SEC Notice -- Barrons.com
DOW JONES & COMPANY, INC. 9:01 AM ET 9/8/2021
Symbol Last Price Change
COIN 266.81up 0 (0%)
QUOTES AS OF 04:00:00 PM ET 09/07/2021
Shares of Coinbase Global(COIN) fell in early trading Wednesday after it said the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission sent the crypto exchange a notice that the agency would sue the company if it goes ahead with a plan to allow users to earn interest by lending crypto assets.

Coinbase's chief legal officer, Paul Grewal, wrote in a blog post that because of the SEC Wells notice it would delay the launch of its Lend product "until at least October."

"We don't know why" the SEC issued such a notice, Grewal wrote, insisting that Coinbase's take is that the Lend program is not a security.

Barron's emailed the SEC for comment early Wednesday but has not received a reply since the agency's offices are closed.

In a similar move last month, New Jersey'sBureau of Securities ordered crypto platform BlockFi to stop offering interest-bearing accounts.

Regulators around the world have begun to signal the end of the party for the wide world of crypto assets, amid worries that the current lack of oversight might one day compromise financial stability.

Coinbase stock was down 3.7% in premarket trading.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm all for finally addressing the debt, but uh, I'm not entirely sure what she's saying here?

They want another $5T in spending and are saying they won't raise the ceiling. So are we defaulting then?

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm all for finally addressing the debt, but uh, I'm not entirely sure what she's saying here?

They want another $5T in spending and are saying they won't raise the ceiling. So are we defaulting then?
No. The gubmint is at our borrowing ceiling. Congress needs to raise the debt ceiling so we can keep funding the gubmint. Nancy says she isnt going to make it part of the reconciliation bill which only requires a simple majority in the Senate. It means she is playing chicken with the GOP again in the Senate.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking nancy pelosi and janet yellen. Why are those old demented cunts still in government.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Just took a starter position in BA at $212
Why would you do this? That company can not seem to get its shit together. It’s not that it’s going to completely fail or anything it’s just such a slow mover and every time they release news it takes a shit because it’s always bad news.