Investing General Discussion

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
OK, so CNBC is saying the drop off came from there being 2M more jobs open than unemployed. Inflation worries.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
CNBC just said Delta Airlines gave guidance that travel will return to prepandemic levels in the next 30 days.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
NCLH ran up to 25 in the open just as the pattern showed, sold my calls. Still holding SNAP which is currently up. Hoping it can run up to 76 before selling.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like NCLH wants to test the 50 MA today, MA is at 25.30, NCLH has been building up to 25.29 pretty strong. Still have my Oct 8 25 calls

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How nice to see UAL up 4%, after dropping almost 3% yesterday.

fuckingthingsucks-bill-o-reilly.gif

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Is BA going to keep going up given whatever bullshit Biden is going to spew today about restrictions placed on half of the population?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is BA going to keep going up given whatever bullshit Biden is going to spew today about restrictions placed on half of the population?
These companies have been selling off for a month, bad info is already baked in. And DAL just said on CNBC to expect that flights will return to prepandemic levels in the next 30 days.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
flights will return to prepandemic levels in the next 30 days.
I dont feel comfortable about this assumption when there is a decent chance that Potatos will ban unvaccinated from air travel.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
All you fuckers complaining about BA must be short. People only "express concern" about stocks they have a vested interest in. I'd be real careful shorting these companies right now. You see some of them are up 6% today.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dont feel comfortable about this assumption when there is a decent chance that Potatos will ban unvaccinated from air travel.
If anything, that would be a positive to convince people to fly. 71% of Americans are vaccinated. People would feel more safe to fly.

Last edited:

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Josh Brown on CNBC just said the worst of the info on the travel stocks is already priced in. Nobody is here clutching our pearls on these stocks. We know what we are holding. If the worst is already in, then there's only upside. Nazarian disagreed, and Weiss says these are just a trade. I'm on the side that these are a trade, I wouldn't want to hold with all of these balance sheet problems.

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
jesus murphy, just sold my GEVO $7.5 strike calls for 9/17 at 600% gain, is at +5400% on the day tho. should have loaded up.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user