Investing General Discussion

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bought some on a trade a couple of weeks ago, I may cut the position 70% in a few days and hold the rest long term.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Patience paid off. Entry-sized CRM order filled at $260. This is all bought with the profits I took selling it at the post-earnings high a few weeks ago.

• 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Patience paid off. Entry-sized CRM order filled at $260. This is all bought with the profits I took selling it at the post-earnings high a few weeks ago.

Don't spend that 45 cents all in one place like on penny candies you little whipper snapper

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if youre into depression and gambling MNMD probably pop back up after these 2.5 9/17 strike calls expire with hella open interest

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Grabbed a small position in UNH at $405. It is quite possibly a stretch at this price but I have always regretted selling it for profit last year. Good chance I will dollar cost average down if the market continues to soften. its below all the DMAs but the 200 which is at $380.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
AAPL just tripped.

1631287341126.png

and here's why...

1631287420376.png

Goes against AAPL

But wait, there is more...

Turns out the one that went against AAPL is a painful one...

Last edited:

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Grabbed a small position in UNH at $405. It is quite possibly a stretch at this price but I have always regretted selling it for profit last year. Good chance I will dollar cost average down if the market continues to soften. its below all the DMAs but the 200 which is at $380.
I sold it off when Biden was talking about restricting HMO profits.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I sold it off when Biden was talking about restricting HMO profits.
I always weigh things the President says (any President) with what he actually has the power to do. Stuff like this I doubt even Congress could do but definitely not a President. Even if Congress tried limiting their medicare/caid/obamacare tax dollars watch the big insurers decide they are no longer backing those items and how quickly Congress would back down.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Bought some on a trade a couple of weeks ago, I may cut the position 70% in a few days and hold the rest long term.

That product is the bane of a VOIP engineer's existence, but I do see a ton of customers deploying it.