Investing General Discussion

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This is probably the biggest thing everyone should be playing right now. And not because it wont get settled (it ALWAYS gets settled), but because the market ALWAYS over-reacts to it.

Why not have the CDC declare the debt ceileing a health crisis and just raise it as an emergency measure.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1631889723936.png

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dang, shorts are really after TSLA right now...I tried to short some and there aren't any shares available.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The covid epicenter travel and leisure stocks are up. I feel like they've already corrected, but still sitting out a bit.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shorted the spy last night, took profits at 443 and did not expect it to break with the fed shenanigans but there are some really nice deals out there right now...

1631893708145.png

For a real collapse I expect a lot more though.

Just sad it takes ALL this bad news and FUD to get a dip. Retro cap gains tax, corporate tax, debt ceiling, chinese defaults all for <2% dip? Pathetic but in this market, gotta take what you can get.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shorted the spy last night, took profits at 443 and did not expect it to break with the fed shenanigans but there are some really nice deals out there right now...

View attachment 373084

For a real collapse I expect a lot more though.

Just sad it takes ALL this bad news and FUD to get a dip. Retro cap gains tax, corporate tax, debt ceiling, chinese defaults all for <2% dip? Pathetic but in this market, gotta take what you can get.
I'm short Apple, Tesla and have a GTC short for the SPY at 443. So yeah, I want to start a short position in the SPY.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SPIR. This is why I dont ever short stocks. Shit jumped 50% today after the 30% spike yesterday. I wrote $16 strike covered calls on my shares.

1631895377910.png