Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
F just dipped under the strike price on my calls. This one going down to the wire methinks.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
John Deere Workers Go on Strike After Voting Down Tentative Deal

John Deere Workers Go on Strike After Voting Down Tentative Deal​

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NVDA has done a 10% bounce since touching the 100-DMA the other day.

Invest All Time High GIF by ProBit Exchange

• 1Tendies

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

If this is real, you are legitimately retarded. What possible need could you have to put your money in a bank account. There's this thing banks do called loans, and when interest rates are this low it's better to qualify for a loan and have that qualification on standby than it is to leave your money in a checking account. When I scroll down in a moment, I'm expecting to read lots of excuses on why you can't qualify for a loan as everyone pressures you. Don't let me down foh.

Edit: Woops I was wrong. It used to be 3% so 10 years ago that was hauling in the big wins.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What a day when Furry calls someone else retarded. But it is Mist so I guess its fitting.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes I wasn't paying attention to NVDA this week. Seems like it still might be an okay time to buy in? Going long, as usual.
I think this 10% bounce makes it pricey for entry. Still a ton of market uncertainty going on. Personally I would wait for the next pull back on it. As in, I will add on the next pullback. I won't add here.,

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mist Mist here is my only advice and I will make it free this time. I understand risk averse people. Take the money you dont need in the next 12 months and do this with it. Ask someone to tell you the 100-DMA for AAPL, MSFT, NVDA, QQQ, SPY, DIS, WMT and JPM. Set a standing order to buy each of those at the 100-DMA. 10% of the cash for each of the individual names and 20% for the two ETFs. Make the orders good till cancelled. Then walk away and don't bother looking except once or twice a year. 40% of your cash in the market ETFs and the rest makes you overweight the individual names.

While no investment is risk free, this portfolio will provide return that outweighs the minimal risk.

Note: if you hate GOOG/FB/TWTR convert the two ETFs to FTEC. The downside is a concentration in Tech that is too high in my opinion. I would swallow your dislike of Big Comm and still go with SPY/QQQ. But FTEC is a viable alternative albeit really tech heavy.

edit: Yes, I could easily roll up all the 100-DMAs myself but there is part of me that doubts you will do anything with this info so I am not going to put the time in.

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't paying attention to NVDA this week
Thats the good thing, you dont get that annoying feeling of "i should have done that".

Last week was looking at AMD at just under $100, now its at $112. Was also looking at LVS, was under $37, not its $40.25.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TJT TJT
Back from lunch so here is the chart. It is getting a lot of consolidation in the moving averages. The 100-DMA has already shot up from $196 to $200 due to its prior run up. Either be patient and understand you may not see it under $200 for a few months or try for a quick pullback in the +$200 area.

1634231421964.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Be curious to see if market reacts. If they actually start raising rates...
I cant imagine that going well. You think people would be paying these retarded prices for real estate if rates wherent sub 3%?

• 1Solidarity