Investing General Discussion

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Interesting to see Canuccord Genuity say that everyone is so worried about inflation, that it will discount quicker. Everyone is so pessimistic already.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly I am going back to small caps...

Blowout earnings for all steel producers, all tanked after earnings, with CLF im sure to follow suit tomorrow at the open with negative outlooks for HRC prices going forward.

Alcoa Corp at least got a good pop and then fade.

Tech sector looking weak, semi's are lookin good but they are back to prior highs, 10Y is inching up, wouldn't be suprised to see 1.7% tomorrow.

With all that weakness, high risk for miniscule gains, just gonna ride the pump and dumps for small caps until we get a nice dip because we need it.

Im sure I wont be the only one with this mindset and there will be plenty of opportunities for low float pumps with all that cash just sitting around waiting for something.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Honestly I am going back to small caps...

Blowout earnings for all steel producers, all tanked after earnings, with CLF im sure to follow suit tomorrow at the open with negative outlooks for HRC prices going forward.

Alcoa Corp at least got a good pop and then fade.

Tech sector looking weak, semi's are lookin good but they are back to prior highs, 10Y is inching up, wouldn't be suprised to see 1.7% tomorrow.

With all that weakness, high risk for miniscule gains, just gonna ride the pump and dumps for small caps until we get a nice dip because we need it.

Im sure I wont be the only one with this mindset and there will be plenty of opportunities for low float pumps with all that cash just sitting around waiting for something.

Most of my non ETF holdings is in biotech with a lot of catalysts in Q4. My biggest holding is BCRX, then the rest spread out over KMPH, ADAP, APRE, SELB, and a few others. Otherwise I'm just selling puts

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, that DWAC we had a chuckle about last page trading at $17? It has hit a high of day $52!

Insane.

*Edit* DWAC warrants (DWAC.W) are up 2300% today.
So.. that DWAC spac hit $89 this morning premarket.

Warrants hit $28.44 .. they were about 50c two days ago before all of this madness started.

Incredible.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
An original, courtesy of me.

5re1u6.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So.. that DWAC spac hit $89 this morning premarket.

Warrants hit $28.44 .. they were about 50c two days ago before all of this madness started.

Incredible.
Part of me is bummed I was driving cross country and missed this. Another part of me is happy I was driving cross country and missed it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My F covered calls expire today and are in the money. Think I am going to let them get called away and take my 25% profit. F was a Cramer suggestion and I'm not into holding a car manufacturer long term. Imma take my profit and thank Jim for the suggestion unless it does a crazy crash today or I find some oddity in the option chain to roll it out and up.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm taking a starter of UVXY up here. 1/8th position. (Lots of room to add higher)

This was a rocket move up in the markets, definitely due for a pullback, if not a cooling. Being Friday today, I'd expect (hope) some profit taking will be happening.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got my laptop setup. PYPL bounced exactly at the intermediate support level. This is the floor. I expect the slow creep back up...

1634906816306.png