Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You got pumpd and dumpd.

1638564453243.png

DOCU at 132 and still falling... dayum.
guh 2x

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now the long weekend wait to see how much covid drama can get drummed up in the media.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Digging through stats, the covid numbers arent great. UK is almost back to Delta wave peak numbers already. South Africa quadrupled Omicron cases in 4 days, which is quite a feat. SA also reporting an influx in hospitals and particularly 10% of those are toddlers (no vax).

If media starts talking about babies in hospitals, people are going to lose their minds.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't buy anything today, i would have just day traded clf had i got my price.

I personally believe omicron has been in circulation for months and it's only being tested since the south Africa news.

With increased testing you'll start to see huge numbers of it which is only natural that if you look for something you tend to find it...

Biden admin will have to take increasing actions to look like they are doing something.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I didn't buy anything today, i would have just day traded clf had i got my price.

I personally believe omicron has been in circulation for months and it's only being tested since the south Africa news.

With increased testing you'll start to see huge numbers of it which is only natural that if you look for something you tend to find it...

Biden admin will have to take increasing actions to look like they are doing something.
Dont worry, youre covered;

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This happened to me with PLTR. Several times.

Thought it was going back up when it hit $23. Bought back in.

Nope, it's down almost 7% just today, and 30% in the last month.

Think the easy money market shit may be over finally.

I haven't been keeping up on Palantir lately but yeah it looks like the current dip has gone well below what it usually does. Normally the cycles have been pretty consistent. The chart looks like I bought in the last time it was low 20's (I didn't, but it sure looks like I did)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What about LCID looks safe to you guys? Its only been trading at these levels for a month. It can drop to <30$ within a couple days at this rate

View attachment 385903

I think Lucid is safe because it's an emerging company in the electric car market which is bound to see good days ahead. It's no Tesla yet but I've been hearing more and more people using the word "Lucid" in conversations about electric cars, which is anecdotal evidence but it tells me that it's emerging in public consciousness and has a ways to go potentially.

Palantir on the other hand is also fairly safe because Biden wants to spy on people.

Maybe "safe" is a poor choice of words though. Wouldn't be surprised to see EVERYTHING have a rough winter with the current policies going on (it'll be blamed on Omicron, of course).