Ramp with the lulz today

1638557135451.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3rd time today testing the 450 level. Close will be fun.

100 Day SMA on SPY is 448.03, which would be the next support if we break. But hitting a panic low early in the week of 450, to bounce moderately strong, then sell it all off and break lower would probably panic the markets. Not to mention whatever covid doom and gloom comes over the weekend.

SA reporting a quadrupling of Omicron cases in 4 days. That is pretty staggering figures. We could be in store for a monster covid wave bigger than anything previous. I think this is the uncertainty / risk-off sentiment we are seeing.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So was yesterday a dead cat bounce? Looks like most of the gains from yesterday are mostly gone.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I put a stop in right below the day's low on my SPY puts that were expiring today $450 strike. Looks weak to me right now, stop just hit.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
someone was just asking when a good time to get into mttr was early this week, hopefully they didnt buy at 35!
That was me and I didn’t buy any yet! I think it was Fogel Fogel who suggestion selling puts on MTTR, but I’m brand new to investing and don’t want to mess with options for the time being. My sense from forum bros is $20-25 seems like a decent price. Keeping my eye on it.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying like hell to stay above it.
The difference now is the 450 liquidity pool has vanished. There's nothing there to support it now.

This isn't any crystal ball what's going to happen. Just showing some technical levels and the mechanics behind it. We could rip again into the close, only to dump again next week. The overall takeaway though is, as Blazin stated, dynamics are changing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
The difference now is the 450 liquidity pool has vanished. There's nothing there to support it now.

This isn't any crystal ball what's going to happen. Just showing some technical levels and the mechanics behind it. We could rip again into the close, only to dump again next week. The overall takeaway though is, as Blazin stated, dynamics are changing.
Go to the altar and make a blood sacrifice to the Gamma God.

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
Maybe Cathy needs to go back on CNBC again...

1638561906667.png

edit: I wonder how much DOCU Cathy is selling today contributing to the fall of the stock.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe Cathy needs to go back on CNBC again...

View attachment 385952

edit: I wonder how much DOCU Cathy is selling today contributing to the fall of the stock.
SHe is pretty major holder and has been silent today. Not sure what we learned yesterday that would change her thesis on DOCU. ZG kinda made sense, there was a material change that impacted the outlook. She is likely selling TSLA to generate cash per usual, but is she buying? I'm starting to feel like her fund imploding may be the only way that it ends. If she gets hit with enough redemptions that she has to dump these stocks into an already horrible tape.

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
SHe is pretty major holder and has been silent today. Not sure what we learned yesterday that would change her thesis on DOCU. ZG kinda made sense, there was a material change that impacted the outlook. She is likely selling TSLA to generate cash per usual, but is she buying? I'm starting to feel like her fund imploding may be the only way that it ends. If she gets hit with enough redemptions that she has to dump these stocks into an already horrible tape.
Thats what ZH and a few others are saying. If she doesnt catch some green soon the redemptions will become a self-fulfilling prophecy at these levels.

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
FTEC down a whopping 6.8% from its all-time high.

Jiminy crickets. It was a typo. It obviously wasnt 6% from its low of $98.

Tough crowd today.

Last edited:
  • 3Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Thats what ZH and a few others are saying. If she doesnt catch some green soon the redemptions will become a self-fulfilling prophecy at these levels.
She'd have to go begging for money to avoid it and at that point the sharks are going to smell the blood and the spiral becomes unstoppable. But man those are the dips you want because they won't' be real, it will be temporary complete carnage.

She may be willing to completely liquidate TSLA to keep it together, it's the one stock she can sell without it completely cratering, everything else is way too illiquid.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user