Investing General Discussion

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had some NCLH Mar'22 $20C options at 2.35 .. spooked myself out of them for small profit. Wah wah.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Travel stocks have been whipsawing back and forth for days now. I'm praying it breaks to the north today because my margin/federal calls are due tomorrow.....

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Travel stocks have been whipsawing back and forth for days now. I'm praying it breaks to the north today because my margin/federal calls are due tomorrow.....
I could be 100% wrong, but weren't you in nearly the same margin situation last year about this time?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
100% cash?

1638815188867.png

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
NCLH is definitely up nicely, but holy crap all that travel stuff looks like a crapshoot. Who wants to be subject to the whims of whatever the COVID czars put out in the news?

MTTR is down 10% so far today... do we think it's heading back to 20? I'm seriously considering adding some more if it gets a little closer.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Welcome to our Government. A few years ago they sued to stop the AT&T acquisition of Time Warner. Now congress is concerned because AT&T divesting itself of the same asset is also bad. Are you paying attention yet?

1638815381667.png

oh and T stock sold off bigly when they announced the sale of TW and now it is sinking because Congress is questioning the sale. Clown world.

• 1WTF

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I could be 100% wrong, but weren't you in nearly the same margin situation last year about this time?

Yes exactly. I got greedy and did not follow through with my "get out of margin" rule. I've had a half dozen margin calls or more since then lol. The latest being due tomorrow.

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yes exactly. I got greedy and did not follow through with my "get out of margin" rule. I've had a half dozen margin calls or more since then lol. The latest being due tomorrow.
I saw this just now and thought of you :)

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
MTTR is down 10% so far today... do we think it's heading back to 20? I'm seriously considering adding some more if it gets a little closer.

Since no one is touching this one, I'll chime in. Previously, Blazin Blazin said he wouldn't add above the 50 day SMA of 22.50ish.

As it tests that level, my joke about BTFD is becoming more and more real. We'll see if I put my money where my mouth is, or bitch out :emoji_upside_down:

• 1Solidarity

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
Since no one is touching this one, I'll chime in. Previously, Blazin Blazin said he wouldn't add above the 50 day SMA of 22.50ish.

As it tests that level, my joke about BTFD is becoming more and more real. We'll see if I put my money where my mouth is, or bitch out :emoji_upside_down:
Werent you talking about shorting DOCU when others were entering?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm surprised to see Lcid back over 45, guess they got over the subpoena scare. Still going to keep an eye on it for another put entry, I think it still goes back down

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users