Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
Which I also pointed out to Shonuff nearly a month ago. My bailing on travel plays in early Nov wasnt based on Omicron hard facts. It was knowing full well how the media and emotional investors would react to it. Here we are nearly 20%+ wiped off of some of those names since.
These short term shocks make for great in and out options plays tho. If you pick the right direction of course :cool:

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
I would say that the biggest risk of Omicron is that the symptoms appear mild at first but it attacks the immune system long term because of some mutation it picked up from an AIDS patient in Africa.

That is an insane outside risk but technically a thing that could happen.
My thought is that if it turns out to mutate into something like Ebola/HIV mix then my stock portfolio is the least of my concerns

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
NVDA getting absolutely dumpstered at open!

1638801525402.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Pour one out for the tesla, amd and nvidia boys.

Nasdaq getting butt fucked besides Apple.

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
ABBV - New high
ABT - New High
UNH, CI, MDT, AMGN all running hot.

Blazin Blazin and I have touched on this many times. If you aren't seriously invested in the healthcare sector you are probably missing out long term. It is my second largest sector investment. I am not meaning the small micro crapshoot biotechs. I mean the big beastie healthcare companies. They aren't s3xy or snazzy, but they print money and as the globes population gets older and bigger, they just keep printing Benjamins.

A good long-term investment portfolio needs balanced beyond 5 different flavors of tech.

Sanrith Descartes

<Gaming Ghost>
Circling back on NVDA, I think you have an entry area between the 50 DMA at $261.80 and some support around $270. IF it fails there then the 100 DMA at $235.30.
It hasn't broken down below the 100 DMA in 6 months. I will re-open a position somewhere in this 50 DMA area.

1638803710243.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Circling back on NVDA, I think you have an entry area between the 50 DMA at $261.80 and some support around $270. IF it fails there then the 100 DMA at $235.30.
It hasn't broken down below the 100 DMA in 6 months. I will re-open a position somewhere in this 50 DMA area.
Bookmap showing a ton of liquidity sitting on $280.

NVDA.png

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I sold my LCID puts on Friday as it was trending upwards end of day, missed out on another 100% this morning :(

• 1Paper Hands
Reactions: 1 user