Investing General Discussion

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bought LCID puts 12/17 41$, I think yesterdays action was a temporary reprieve in the downtrend. Also, look at the last 5+ days, it has a massive dump premarket ever ytime

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We spend a lot of time on Tech (and rightly so), but my HD shares are up 60% since I bought in Feb. You just cant beat buying quality when you see it on sale.

• 2Like
  • 1Tendies
  • 1To the Moon!
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When the SEC info request news dropped for DWAC I was in the process of selling puts on it and got sidetracked with a phone call. Never placed the order. 35% upside to the stock price later...

Pop Tv Pout GIF by Schitt's Creek

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
We spend a lot of time on Tech (and rightly so), but my HD shares are up 60% since I bought in Feb. You just cant beat buying quality when you see it on sale.

Fun fact. HD is one of the most wokest corporate headquarters in all of America. So much so, that if you're not an SJW you'll either quit or get fired as it's impossible to be around it.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is considered consolidation for MTTR

View attachment 386764
Indeed. The $25 liquidity has been huge support. There have been relatively safe trades to be made off of this level.

Here is the level2 bookmap look at the orders stacked there. (notice about 40k shares worth of bids between the $25 and $25.05 spot)

bookmap.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This Bookmap software has been a real eye opener since I have been using it the last couple weeks. It is a fantastic way to verify your trend lines and pivots. If you have drawn in some strong pivots in your charts and there is basically no liquidity sitting on these price points, you better go recheck your charts!

You can get level 2 data from most brokers (paying a fee), but this is the only graphical representation I have seen that that makes things so crystal clear.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Its gained nearly 20% in the past month. Insane considering a few weeks ago they warned about sales issues.
I think it’s been based more on the car rumor and VR headset. Not too insane if you think about how the market has been treating EV companies like Tesla, Rivian, Lucid. If any company can brute force their way into the EV business it’s Apple.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I should have known better than to use a stop, that drawdown at the end of the day yesterday really screwed me. On the plus side my PYPL and DKNG catching a bid.
I will admit I came close to selling and eating a small loss this afternoon. I was looking at the candles and seeing lots of consecutive groups of greens and said fuck it, im riding it up.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This Bookmap software has been a real eye opener since I have been using it the last couple weeks. It is a fantastic way to verify your trend lines and pivots. If you have drawn in some strong pivots in your charts and there is basically no liquidity sitting on these price points, you better go recheck your charts!

You can get level 2 data from most brokers (paying a fee), but this is the only graphical representation I have seen that that makes things so crystal clear.
Not having volume profiles on webull is in my opinion it's biggest flaw.

It almost makes me want to pay for trading view since it has some good ones.

But yeah that software looks even better with a lot more info