1642512835474.png

Last edited:
  • 3WTF
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They are paying 18x EDITDA. Thats pricey as fuck. Granted MSFT has the ability to cut significant costs and generate synergies for savings but thats still insanely high.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Depending how the market takes the news this could provide a real buying opportunity for MSFT. Markets usually tend to slam the buyer on acquisitions. The 200-DMA and Intermediate support line are about 5.8% below Friday's close. $292 - $295 is a great zone to enter for the long term. Pre-market low of the day is $300.45

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm such a wimp I didnt want gaming nerds to jump on my shit for buying the dying Blizzard, as a gamer I got the hate but I thought it would be bought for 2yrs now. My guess was that it would be Disney or maybe even netflix, did not think it would be MSFT

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I did add WMT and ATVI today. Not crazy about the ATVI but I'm willing to take the risk that it will be higher in the coming years.
I take that back I did tell you . I do usually try to disclose trades, but I have been silent about this one.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm such a wimp I didnt want gaming nerds to jump on my shit for buying the dying Blizzard, as a gamer I got the hate but I thought it would be bought for 2yrs now. My guess was that it would be Disney or maybe even netflix, did not think it would be MSFT
Sell the news.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure it was tongue in cheek , in that what is the alternative a 1.8% yield during 7% inflation

This.

The market pays such attention to the yield for bonds that any rise is met with a bloodbath for stocks and it just doesn't make any sense... Although stocks were down 3% in premarket weve at least moved to around 1-2% down which is what makes me face palm... If we end red today because of the yield going up .1% I will be very surprised.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
el-oh-fucking-el
less than 2 hours. They are getting 18x EBITDA in all cash and the scumbags want to sue because it "wasn't in the best interest of the shareholders."

1642517666829.png

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Man oil is going crazy. When is this going to start showing at the pump? Prices have been subdued for a few weeks now.