Fuck this gay earth.

ftge.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm thinking about buying some MTTR down here to dollar cost average the shares I am being assigned on Friday.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SPY testing the 100D again. At the same time newswires put out a WH comment about Ukraine situation being "an extremely dangerous crisis. Russia could launch an attack at any point".

This is tough trading here!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
SPY testing the 100D again. At the same time newswires put out a WH comment about Ukraine situation being "an extremely dangerous crisis. Russia could launch an attack at any point".

Saw UK sent weapons to the Ukraine and avoided stopping/going through Germany.

But as to the investment situation, hang tough. If the jews made money off WWII you can pull through this. Just saying.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
They are paying 18x EDITDA. Thats pricey as fuck. Granted MSFT has the ability to cut significant costs and generate synergies for savings but thats still insanely high.

We're all probably underestimating how poorly that company is run. And yet, we've all played their games and know.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Summed up, always an opportunity even in the worst times. Oil climbing but the oil service stocks have kind of flattened off the last few days.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NVDA order popped at $260. Doubled the position I took a few weeks ago down here.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty sad admission about the quality of the US State Dept and US Foreign Policy. My guess though is a ton of this is already baked in to the market. Its not like Russia magically teleported a few hundred thousands troops to the border over might.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Don't start with the politics in here.

I just sold 3 put contracts on SPY expiring Friday @ $448/strike

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users