Investing General Discussion

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also have a gap at $360.63 that could be a possible overshoot low
Considering QQQ hasn't seen the 200D since March / April of 2020, I think blowing that far below current 200D would be very very extreme. I think tech would catch a fairly significant bid coming into the ~365 level.

Ukraine kickoff being the exception.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thing thats really annoying is I took a lucrative 1 month contract gig with my old company and flying out to Italy on Thursday. Seems like the worst possible timing. I am going to have to just put some orders out at levels and see what happens.

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I got about 80k to put in mutual funds, is now a good time to put in my orders for the open tomorrow, or does it look like we're going down again all week?

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I got about 80k to put in mutual funds, is now a good time to put in my orders for the open tomorrow, or does it look like we're going down again all week?

Do you actually read what people post in the thread or just parachute in to ask a question like this and leave again? I ask because its pretty much the topic of conversation every day and if you read the thread you would have the answers you seek.

come on chocolate GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Do you actually read what people post in the thread or just parachute in to ask a question like this and leave again? I ask because its pretty much the topic of conversation every day and if you read the thread you would have the answers you seek.

come on chocolate GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme
Too much jargon/inside baseball talk.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Time in market > Timing the market. Teh end.
Meh, I made out really well timing the COVID bottom. Averaged 60% returns that year. I just didn't put as much money in as I could have, and I have even more money to put in now.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Meh, I made out really well timing the COVID bottom. Averaged 60% returns that year. I just didn't put as much money in as I could have, and I have even more money to put in now.
Thats hindsight bias. You can't know that another covid like market event is going to happen.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
God damn it, went to adjust my LCID stop loss when it bounced up and accidentally chose limit, my puts sold for about 10% gain. MTTR still bleeding red but I don't mind since I have way more BCRX puts and they're printing

• 1Paper Hands