Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Cancelled my orders to add to AAPL and MSFT. With the FTEC I loaded up today my portfolio is 10% AAPL and 10% MSFT. Thats as high as overweight as I am going to go with any single stock.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
QQQ getting close to testing the after-market lows from last night.

The last hour of QQQ

edit: Blazin Blazin Jysin Jysin what are your voodoo charts telling you? Are we going to rollover from that +2% morning high?

edit: WTF was that just now? The Plunge Protection Team?
I’m in Italy on a business trip for a month. Pretty shitty timing, but I’ve got a huge cash pile ready to go to work. Got some orders out there based on the SPY 200D. At this rate I feel we will overshoot the QQQ 200D.

As always, I’ve got some cash leftover if we see even lower!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1642712338261.png

I give up... Going to end up fucking bald if this is some black swan event. I hate selling at the bottom but with talks of removing tariffs on steel to combat inflation and the possible margin calls dragging the entire market down to its knees, ill easily make it back somewhere else when this panic is over.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
View attachment 393908

I give up... Going to end up fucking bald if this is some black swan event. I hate selling at the bottom but with talks of removing tariffs on steel to combat inflation and the possible margin calls dragging the entire market down to its knees, ill easily make it back somewhere else when this panic is over.
I added some NUE today. Im willing to ride it down if the Admin plays some tariff games. Its my only stock in the material sector.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
I am as close to fully invested as I have been in a very long time. As was my plan I pushed a big pile of chips in on FTEC at the 200-DMA. I also added GOOGL, NVDA, and NUE.

At this point I am almost a spectator.

• 1Diamond Hands
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
LOL WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, I LOOKED AWAY FROM MY PORTFOLIO FOR LIKE 3 HOURS.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users