Investing General Discussion

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
They are all good stocks long term. I flipped WYNN and FDX and might jump back in on weakness. ABBV and UNP are in my portfolio.
Ya, I remember. For WYNN I'm at 87 cost basis, so I'm waiting since I think it can get better. For FDX, I'm at 227 and I think the long term outlook is pretty good, as its recent highs are over 300 which I don't think is out of the realm of possibility again. Hope and foolishness spring eternal.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Ya, I remember. For WYNN I'm at 87 cost basis, so I'm waiting since I think it can get better. For FDX, I'm at 227 and I think the long term outlook is pretty good, as its recent highs are over 300 which I don't think is out of the realm of possibility again. Hope and foolishness spring eternal.
WYNN has failed like 5 times to break overhead resistance at $91-$92 and hold it. That is why I flipped out of it. If it can, then its got some clear air to around $103. The problem is it keeps getting sold off when it hits that resistance. And it keeps making lower highs when it fails.

1642707267715.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
QQQ getting close to testing the after-market lows from last night.

The last hour of QQQ

edit: Blazin Blazin Jysin Jysin what are your voodoo charts telling you? Are we going to rollover from that +2% morning high?

1642707476972.png

edit: WTF was that just now? The Plunge Protection Team?

1642707764981.png

Last edited:
  • 1Jonesing

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
WYNN has failed like 5 times to break overhead resistance at $91-$92 and hold it. That is why I flipped out of it. If it can, then its got some clear air to around $103. The problem is it keeps getting sold off when it hits that resistance. And it keeps making lower highs when it fails.

View attachment 393880
But but but Morgan Stanley recently adjusted their price target to 117 from 114... I mean they're good, right??

dd0.png

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Im sorely tempted to double my GOOGL stake I bought yesterday if it bottoms again today. Once you dance with the Devil it really dont matter how much you dance, amirite?

Edit: I did. Bought another share at $2699

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Molten Core Raider
Despite how many times we talk about the market, and timing it.

I looked at that FTEC batch I grabbed yesterday this morning 2% up, and looked at the indexes, something told me to sell it, but I went out and did things that needed doing. Not worried about it being red other than I could have grabbed some free money and just re bought today. There is that hind-sight monster rearing its ugly head!

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Despite how many times we talk about the market, and timing it.

I looked at that FTEC batch I grabbed yesterday this morning 2% up, and looked at the indexes, something told me to sell it, but I went out and did things that needed doing. Not worried about it being red other than I could have grabbed some free money and just re bought today. There is that hind-sight monster rearing its ugly head!
I got my shares at $123 after all.

Put an order in to add another tranche at my original $122.

• 1Like